Oil month Automotive Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts SpringEvent_Lawn_and_Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on July 28, 2017
The watch colors kinda clash. But it's steal a nice watch.
on August 18, 2014
good
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on May 21, 2014
I really like this watch. The clock is very beautiful. He was perfect in my arm. People see and ask where I bought it. I say at Amazon.com. Many thanks Amazon.com.
on September 28, 2015
Thought it was too big at first ,however love it for an everyday piece.
on July 31, 2014
AWESOME WATCH
on June 19, 2010
I bought this watch brand new and while it looks very nice it will not keep proper time at all. The other questionable thing is that the thickness of the watch band between the two gold plated posts in the band is actually approx 2 cm thick( it is notched out on the inside of the band and does not show up in most pictures of this type of band), with the rest of the band being approx 4 cm. This is not enough thickness to hold the over six-ounce weight of the actual watch. The 2 cm. thickness of the band at this point is definitely a design flaw maybe to sell expensive Invicta bands? The actual time accuracy is terrible on this timepiece sometimes losing 4 minutes, sometimes very slight, and at times a lot. Yet it says Swiss, come on now. The other thing I noticed was the hour hand, it just was not quite set properly, I had to set the minute hand to ten after the twelve mark just to get the hour hand to actually point to the twelve mark, very sloppy alignment that is reflective on my overall experience with this particular watch. I own several Invicta's, sadly this one looks great, but that is where it ends. I am sending this totally defective and sloppily manufactured watch back for a full refund.
on January 8, 2013
If you are considering buying this watch BUY IT! You will not regret it. I never get extended warranties. I am getting one for this watch. Delivery was quick. 2 day. The packaging from Amazon.com left a little to be desired( it was just boxed and taped closed. No type of cushioning at all.) .... Anywayzzz... The watch is nothing short of beautifully made... worth every dime...