Oil month Automotive HPC Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Made for you. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on November 2, 2014
maybe this is one of the best watch that i ever had. very masculine. big and its fits me. the delivery is so very fast. i recommend this brand of watch for those who wanted a masculine accessories.
review image
11 comment| 21 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on October 12, 2016
It is really heavy watch. I didn't use frequently. Merely, once a month. Even with that, the band breaks and the battery is already finished. I paid around $150, 3 year ago. Even though I didn't use it frequently but still the rubber which hold the band break. It is little bit ridiculous to pay such huge amount of money for such defective band. Hopefully Invicta will listen and will take care of its costumer.

Thanks,
on July 8, 2015
Wao this watch is amazing. It perfect fit my wrist
on March 15, 2017
I am 81 years old. I can now tell time without reading glasses, I know the date, so I can disarm my caregivers with my memory. And I can now tell time without turning on the TV. The size of the face is big and beautiful. I have not fallen into the pond behind my house, so I have not been able to test the claim of waterproof. However it is early yet and the pond is a flood stage. I guess I could wear the watch in the shower, but I usually have trouble with soap in my eyes, so I will just believe the word of Invicta. The next step is that fact that the watch will have a longer life than I. Then we will just have to watch from above to see which one of my kids will successfully inherit this swiss movement beauty. Invicta Men's 6991 Pro Diver Collection GMT...Invicta Unfortunately the band broke after 3 months. Replacement band is half the price of the watch.
on June 25, 2015
I'm giving this watch 5 stars as I really like the watch. Unfortunately, I have small wrists and given the watch's large diameter size and thickness of the case I was unable to "carry it off". I ended up giving it to a friend who has an normal size wrist for a guy. It looks great on him! If you are a man that can wear a man's bracelet size 8 or above this would be a great watch for you. It's exceeding good looking and very masculine. Just make sure your wrist can accommodate the size as it is LARGE.
on April 9, 2014
I have had numerous excellent compliments on the watch. It is a large watch and stands out when wearing it. I have 8 inch wrist and it fits perfectly. It is a very attractive watch and a great value for the money. If you want a watch that jumps out and says look at me, this is the one for you. Warning is that it is very thick and heavy for a watch, but that is why I like it
on October 31, 2017
2nd time I bought this watch and its the second time the band broke, only this time it fell apart after 3months... The disturbing part is that want me to pay $28.00 for shipping. Invicta Men's 6991 Pro Diver Collection GMT 18k Gold-Plated Stainless Steel Watch with Black Band
on March 5, 2016
I really like Invicta watches and this one is certainly an eye catcher. It is larger than I expected but that is ok. What I don't like about it is the wrist band. The rubber is very stiff and not as comfortable as I would like. Unless you cinch it down very tight the buckle sticks out and not only looks bad but catches on anything it gets near. I will avoid their rubber wrist bands in future purchases.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on July 9, 2015
I love this watch! It looks fabulous, as all Invictas do, and is large and heavy. So if large and heavy is not what you want in a watch, then don't buy this one. I own 35 watches and most are large and about a dozen of them are Invictas. I would recommend this watch to anyone.
on October 25, 2017
I bright this as a gift. After about two months of wear, the band broke. I'm very disappointed that a beautiful watch had a defective band.
review imagereview image