Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 175 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 187 reviews
on November 2, 2014
maybe this is one of the best watch that i ever had. very masculine. big and its fits me. the delivery is so very fast. i recommend this brand of watch for those who wanted a masculine accessories.
review image
on April 9, 2014
I have had numerous excellent compliments on the watch. It is a large watch and stands out when wearing it. I have 8 inch wrist and it fits perfectly. It is a very attractive watch and a great value for the money. If you want a watch that jumps out and says look at me, this is the one for you. Warning is that it is very thick and heavy for a watch, but that is why I like it
on June 25, 2015
I'm giving this watch 5 stars as I really like the watch. Unfortunately, I have small wrists and given the watch's large diameter size and thickness of the case I was unable to "carry it off". I ended up giving it to a friend who has an normal size wrist for a guy. It looks great on him! If you are a man that can wear a man's bracelet size 8 or above this would be a great watch for you. It's exceeding good looking and very masculine. Just make sure your wrist can accommodate the size as it is LARGE.
on March 15, 2017
I am 81 years old. I can now tell time without reading glasses, I know the date, so I can disarm my caregivers with my memory. And I can now tell time without turning on the TV. The size of the face is big and beautiful. I have not fallen into the pond behind my house, so I have not been able to test the claim of waterproof. However it is early yet and the pond is a flood stage. I guess I could wear the watch in the shower, but I usually have trouble with soap in my eyes, so I will just believe the word of Invicta. The next step is that fact that the watch will have a longer life than I. Then we will just have to watch from above to see which one of my kids will successfully inherit this swiss movement beauty. Invicta Men's 6991 Pro Diver Collection GMT...Invicta Unfortunately the band broke after 3 months. Replacement band is half the price of the watch.
on October 12, 2016
It is really heavy watch. I didn't use frequently. Merely, once a month. Even with that, the band breaks and the battery is already finished. I paid around $150, 3 year ago. Even though I didn't use it frequently but still the rubber which hold the band break. It is little bit ridiculous to pay such huge amount of money for such defective band. Hopefully Invicta will listen and will take care of its costumer.

Thanks,
on September 14, 2014
This is the FINEST Watch I've EVER owned!!! In less than 2 months I will be 80 ... and I can read this watch ... WITHOUT MY GLASSES ... at NIGHT ... IN THE DARK!!! It is WONDERFUL!!! It is an eye-catcher ... I receive so MANY fine COMPLEMENTS when I'm at Church, or shopping!!! I LOVE IT!!!
on December 2, 2014
I love this watch. It's comfortable and doesn't dig into the back of my hand. The black and gold color scheme is absolutely stunning to look at and draws attention wherever you go. I got compliments the first time I wore it. Sometimes I take it off just to look at it. As a watch collector I have to admit I have more expensive watches but this one stands alone. WOW!
on March 1, 2017
I like the watch but it is fairly bulky. I like the magnifying glass over the date as I can read it without reading glasses.
on March 26, 2014
I have an online fan base and I actually made one of the closest friends I have on the internet through it.

I bought him this watch since his parents/friends IRL never buy him anything or do anything for his birthday.
And it was his 18th birthday. I'm so proud of him too for the great person he's become.

He is very materialistic and loves flashy things like this. It's perfect for him.

Thank you!
on July 9, 2015
I love this watch! It looks fabulous, as all Invictas do, and is large and heavy. So if large and heavy is not what you want in a watch, then don't buy this one. I own 35 watches and most are large and about a dozen of them are Invictas. I would recommend this watch to anyone.
review image