YED Save up to 90% on textbooks Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 New Year, New You Valentines Day STEM Book House Cleaning homeland6 homeland6 homeland6  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis La La Land Shop Now $50 off select BOB single strollers

Showing 1-10 of 153 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 164 reviews
on November 2, 2014
maybe this is one of the best watch that i ever had. very masculine. big and its fits me. the delivery is so very fast. i recommend this brand of watch for those who wanted a masculine accessories.
on April 9, 2014
I have had numerous excellent compliments on the watch. It is a large watch and stands out when wearing it. I have 8 inch wrist and it fits perfectly. It is a very attractive watch and a great value for the money. If you want a watch that jumps out and says look at me, this is the one for you. Warning is that it is very thick and heavy for a watch, but that is why I like it
on September 14, 2014
This is the FINEST Watch I've EVER owned!!! In less than 2 months I will be 80 ... and I can read this watch ... WITHOUT MY GLASSES ... at NIGHT ... IN THE DARK!!! It is WONDERFUL!!! It is an eye-catcher ... I receive so MANY fine COMPLEMENTS when I'm at Church, or shopping!!! I LOVE IT!!!
on July 8, 2015
Wao this watch is amazing. It perfect fit my wrist
on April 17, 2014
Really nice watch. Strap fits perfectly, easy to read, and people really notice. Well packed for shipping, really glad I bought it @ a really good price.
on December 2, 2014
I love this watch. It's comfortable and doesn't dig into the back of my hand. The black and gold color scheme is absolutely stunning to look at and draws attention wherever you go. I got compliments the first time I wore it. Sometimes I take it off just to look at it. As a watch collector I have to admit I have more expensive watches but this one stands alone. WOW!
on September 20, 2014
Looks very nice, and huge. get lots of compliment.
on June 25, 2015
I'm giving this watch 5 stars as I really like the watch. Unfortunately, I have small wrists and given the watch's large diameter size and thickness of the case I was unable to "carry it off". I ended up giving it to a friend who has an normal size wrist for a guy. It looks great on him! If you are a man that can wear a man's bracelet size 8 or above this would be a great watch for you. It's exceeding good looking and very masculine. Just make sure your wrist can accommodate the size as it is LARGE.
on April 13, 2014
This is an excellent watch, durable ,and you can not damage it . I receive many compliments from people telling me how nice it looks.
on July 9, 2015
I love this watch! It looks fabulous, as all Invictas do, and is large and heavy. So if large and heavy is not what you want in a watch, then don't buy this one. I own 35 watches and most are large and about a dozen of them are Invictas. I would recommend this watch to anyone.