Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 22 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 24 reviews
on August 26, 2013
I love this watch the minute that I saw it online I bought it , it came just as the seller said , but to my dissapointment the crown pull was faulty , it dosent set nor the time nor the date or the days , I was so upset not as much as it was faulty because I got in contact with the seller and hopefully they will replace me the watch but more because I could not wear it :( . So my advice is if you want a goodlooking watch wich stands out and is not expensive this is it . I will do a fuller review of it when I get the replacement for it .UPDATE : Well after writting to the seller , they sent me a number for my return and I returned the watch and when they recived it they sent me a new one that works and the crown pulls out just like it should , it arrived quiet fast like in 8 days or so . So in other words I got a replacement watch , the only down side of it was that I had to pay for the postage like 12 euros but I didnt mind because they were cool about it and very professional too . So over all my experience with them is 9/10 ( the - 1 point beeing the 12 euros extras )
on January 3, 2016
First of all this watch scream class anywhere you go with it,the size is just perfect and manly.The black leather strap looks like what will stand the test of time and it also give the watch a classy look. Couldn't find a fault with this watch in fact at $54 that's a give way.
In the manual there's a variety of other model but it was specified with a marker which model was in the pack

I recommend this watch
review image review image review image
on October 13, 2015
I wanted to write a second review. Since I've had this watch I really like it, even though it doesn't have a second hand and it's a man's watch and I am a female. I bought it for a male relative who preferred my unisex Invicta watch. This is the perfect "boyfriend watch". I can also tell the time without my glasses. It's well made.
on September 28, 2016
Good watch, but it came with a few spots on the crown and the box came all unglued. Overall it's a nice watch.
review image review image
on February 16, 2014
I love invicta watches and this is defiantly a good watch for the money! I recommend this to any one who wants a watch that looks like a million bucks but under $75
on June 13, 2016
Product didnt came as described , it came with oxide not functional and with a dead battery wating for seller to respond .
on April 9, 2016
the clock came without batteries and rusty, delivery is the worst I have ever received.
manuals and documentation looked old.
review image review image review image review image
on April 20, 2016
Always satisfied with Invicta watches. Love this watch for its size and comfort.
on June 19, 2016
very good
on April 10, 2015
Very nice watch and excellent price, I love it.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.