BCA Month Salon Beauty Best Books of the Month Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now FFII_gno

on February 17, 2014
Love this watch, even though it is HUGE. I have several watches, this is the first one I have had to take links out of the band. Haven't done it yet, but I'm thinking I'll take about 4 links out to make it fit. I read all the reviews and comments about this watch being big but Man -O- Man, it IS huge. The thickness of the watch from where it rest's on your wrist is super thick, almost 1". I'm 5'11" 235lbs and thought this watch would fit me right out of the box....I was wrong. All in all, it's still an AWESOME watch, very intricate detail everywhere....a very nice piece to add to your collection. If you're on the fence about this watch, take the plunge like I did, you won't regret it!
on April 18, 2017
I received an amazing product and amazing customer service. 100% recommend!!!
on September 2, 2015
hello I need my money back since the clock came with one of the loose knov where the day comes there in photo can be sean
review image review image
on June 8, 2014
This watch is gorgeous, my boyfriend loves it, the only thing I want to warn you that I didn't realize is this watch is HUGE size wise, so I wouldn't recommend for someone who is smaller and has a small wrists.
on August 17, 2015
Nice looking , fast delivery .
on May 13, 2015
very good value, excellent purchase.
on August 3, 2015
Too heavy 😕
on March 9, 2014
Solid, extra large and looks great. Easy to read and use. Excellent price too. One of Invicta's best watches. Oh, and comfortable as well.
on December 8, 2013
I don't like it .. It looks horrible and It is too big ...may be is good for Dinosaur or elephant
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 17, 2016
First, the quality of the manufacturing is questionable. After using the watch a few times the “Day” dial fell off. Under warranty Invicta insist on a $28.00 dollar fee for shipping. In reading some others who had issues with Invicta warranty repairs, it could take several weeks before you get it back. I elected to take it to a local watch repairer and for $35.00 the hand was repaired and it took only a couple of days. Second, the movement is a bit misleading. This watch uses ISA 8173 3 Jewel movement. The movement is designed by the Swiss, the Swiss also makes the components, but it’s assembled in China. The watch repairer also stated that the 200 meters claim on the back of the watch is misleading based on the seals, and the poor design used by the manufacturer. He suggested that I don’t use it for swimming or even shower with it. Don’t get me wrong, it’s a beautiful looking watch and does turn some heads, but you have to be vigilant.