Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: I By Invicta Men's 89083-001 Chronograph Stainless Steel Watch
Your Garage Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Dolly Parton Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports STEM

on May 18, 2012
Invicta is a strange company. They jack up the MSRP to charge a regular price on an everyday watch. When you buy an Invicta watch, you get a warranty paper that looks like it was printed out on someones home office printer (that is low on ink). Regardless of these strange subtleties, Invicta makes very good watches. This is my second watch by them and I've been wearing it since I received it in the mail a few months ago. The band is stainless steel, nothing special. The face of the watch is beautiful - even better in person. The chronograph is simple to use. The watch keeps great time, even after a few games of catch. For the price, I was very happy with this watch.
review image review image
on January 19, 2013
I have a decent collection of Invicta watches and I must say this one holds up to what was described. It arrived earlier than expected in a well packaged envelope. The look of the watch is classy yet sporty. It is a decently sized watch but not very heavy. I'm very happy with my purchase.
on October 22, 2013
I was a little disappointed when I open the box especially when I saw the instruction and guarantee papers(also the quality of the box). But all those things were gone when I took out the watch. It is totally shiny and beautiful to the very small parts. I thought the band would be heavy but it's not actually and it's fine by me because I'm wearing a watch, not a gym weight!
Finally, Great Deal!
on September 13, 2013
This is a nice watch, but the watch band does require link removal to fit an average wrist. I would have given it a higher rating if the minute and hour hand were easier to see in the sun. These hand are light colored so they blend in with the watch face.
on November 28, 2013
I received an Invita watch for my birthday last year and just fell in love with their styles. I bought this watch a few months ago and love it. It's a bit large if you have a small wrist so you may want to keep that in mind. It's very stylish and has a clean look. It's not cluttered with a bunch of extra numbers. I've received many compliments on it so far. For the price you can't get a nicer watch. I highly recommend this.
on December 16, 2012
This watch is beautiful! I bought it as a gift for my boyfriend and he loved it! It IS very large.. he has another good sized watch that is listed as only 4mm smaller but it seems like a much bigger difference than that.
What you can't tell in the picture is that the dials have an iridescent blue sheen at an angle. It looks so cool and he loves it!
Again, very large dial but it is a beautiful watch and comes in an elegant case. I had a heck of a time choosing watches for him, so I hope that if anyone else is shopping for watches as a gift that this review helps your decision!
on May 10, 2014
This is a sexy and sleek looking watch. I have had no difficulty reading it in dim or bright light. The watch is a little thick and heavy, but that was no surprise given the picture and description. Despite this, the watch fits comfortably under stress shirt sleeves and is not unusual or awkward to wear. It came with enough room on the band for those with large wrists. I had to remove 4 links and make some additional adjustments for a perfect fit and my wrists are average. Fitting you shouldn't be an issue.
on October 25, 2012
When I got the watch I was very pleased, especially at this price point. Not long after I had the watch, the top button came off and would not stay back on the watch. There is a pin that sticks out of the button and looks like it had just snapped off. The bottom button does nothing so it must be purely cosmetic.

I probably wont waster my money on another Invicta watch, or at least an "I - by Invicta".
on February 25, 2014
Great price for a great watch. It looks great, feels great, resists water as advertised, and gets lots of compliments. I've been wearing mine for a little over six months or so and haven't had any issues. The chronograph works well and it doesn't slip time. I'm a welder and I wear it to work every day. No complaints for what I paid. Most people will need to resize the band, but it's a simple matter of pulling a couple pins and links out. Great watch.
on May 12, 2013
The watch is a great dress watch ,however if your eye sight is not that great it is hard to pick up the time if not in good light.The hands are hard to pick up with almost the same colour back ground,I will sell this and purchase another .