Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Wonder Woman now available on Blu-ray, 3D, and 4K Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 2,407 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 2,672 reviews
on November 13, 2016
Excellent craftsmanship! I have about 2 dozen watches. This watch's appearance matches top quality Swiss watches. No surprise since it is virtually a very good replica of a Rolex, except the brand.

Unfortunately, Its precision does not quite match Swiss standard, which is +6 ~ -3 seconds per day. The one I got has been gaining 15 seconds per day in the past couple of days since I received it. It is too soon to tell by now. So I won't reduce a star of the initial deficiency of precision. I will update my review in a while.
review image review image review image
on June 18, 2016
This is my 4th Invicta watch. The only problem with this watch specifically, is that it's very hard to open and close the clasp to take the watch on and off (which wasn't a problem with my 3 other invicta watches). But for the price, it's perfect!!! I am a 24 year old female in law school, and this watch is so classy and goes with all my outfits, even my suits. Men and women compliment my watch all the time. I wear it when I play tennis and when I shower and I never have problems. However, the only reason I give it 4 stars (besides the difficult clasp), is because after a while, the gold starts to rub off. But I just wear it until it's super noticeable then buy a new one (which is like may a year or so). Also, it shouldnt be labeled just for men because it doesnt look to big on my wrist (well, once I got 4 links taken out lolol).
on April 24, 2017
Since I am sick of changing batteries, I decided to try the Invicta. I am thrilled, not only is it good looking but keeps excellent time. I also have the same watch without the gold trim, which is why I purchased this gold version. Some people complain about having to reset the watch if you let it sit for an extended length of time. I never take my watch off, so this is not a problem for me, besides, I would rather reset than replace a battery!
on June 1, 2015
I usually dont write these reviews but I was very satisfied with my order all around. Initially I was slightly concerned due to some of the reviews and the watch being around $85, but this watch is better than the picture. The 23k gold plating isnt justified in the picture and the bluish purple shine in the face compliments it very well. The bezel was quite difficult to turn at first, but after turning it around a couple of times it moves with ease. I personally chose to order a brown leather band as I feel it's more fitting with the gold, but the two-toned band looks great. Lastly, I chose the free shipping (7 to 10 days) and it arrived within 2 days! Needless to say invicta exceeded my expectations, especially for the price, dont hesitate on deals like these.
on May 21, 2015
After years, still completely waterproof and keeping near perfect time. Used hard in ocean kayaking and swimming --fantastic copy of the Rolex Oyster Submariner. Looks the same, works the same, functions the same. Keeps perfect time to the second. Waterproof and beautiful. Its not meant to 'fool' anybody, but its a very worthwhile and respectful copy of a famous brand. The automatic mechanical movement is amazing. You can see it through a window in the back. Quality all the way!
VINE VOICEon November 21, 2008
As one reviewer noted already, the pictures do not do this watch justice. It is a very attractive watch. It seems quite solid and was heavier than I expected. I don't mean heavy in a bad way, but heavy as in well constructed and sturdy. I have worn watches all my adult life as a professional, but this was the first watch people have noticed and complimented. I should qualify this review by pointing out I am not a guy who would spend the money on a rolex or similar luxury watch, nor be qualified to pass judgment on the virtues of various luxury watches. To me, the watch is quite appealing and elegant with the contrasting blue background and dial. It also does have a second hand - I don't know why an earlier reviewer said it does not. It also came in a beautiful, elegant box. This watch would make a great gift unless the recipient is a watch enthusiast who is aware of and tracks the true luxury watches (Rolex, Tag, etc) that costs many times more than this watch.

UPDATED MARCH 2009:

I purchased this watch and absolutely loved it. It was sturdy and handsome. I received it in November 2008 and a few days ago (March 2009) heavy condensation started appearing under the crystal. I have never done anything to the watch except wear it. Although it is supposedly water proof to hundreds of feet underwater, I had never dived with it, although I did wear it in the shower. I googled "invicta watch water condensation" and learned this is a frequent problem with Invicta watches. I thought "hey, no problem" I bought it at Amazon and have the free platinum warranty. Only problem is the confirmation post card from Invicta indicated you must pay a flat $20 "shipping" fee to get warranty service. That's on top of the $5-6 I will pay in shipping charges. Since I purchased the watch at Amazon during a sale for $80, that amounts to 25% of the purchase price to obtain warranty service a few months after purchase. I wasn't expecting a Rolex here, but I don't find that kind of poor quality acceptable.
on February 24, 2014
I received this watch about a week ago, and I want review it with my initial impressions. I also plan to update this review as necessary in the future. First things first, I want to avoid comparing this watch to a Rolex Submariner as much as possible, but for some obvious reasons, that won’t be entirely possible.
The Pro Divers look nearly identical to Submariners so that is the primary reason that a Rolex comparison cannot be entirely avoided. But realistically, I doubt that anybody in the world has ever narrowed their purchasing decision down to a choice between a Rolex Submariner and an Invicta Pro Diver. I bought this watch, not instead of a Rolex, but rather because I aspire to a Submariner. My Dad has a Rolex, and let’s be honest, the Rolex Submariner is a far superior watch in every way. Simply put, a Rolex Submariner is 10 times the watch that a Pro Diver is. But, in defense of Invicta, a Submariner is 100 times the price of a Pro Diver. I think that any further comparison of the two watches is kind of pointless.
My first impression of the watch is that it is very high quality for the price. The case is stainless steel with a screw-down exhibition back. The band is very sturdy with solid stainless steel links. However, the end links are hollow but I don’t see this as compromising the bracelet very much. The clasp is adequate, but I don’t feel that it is up to the same standard as the rest of the watch, it feels a little cheap by comparison. All in all though, it is a very sturdy watch.
The bezel feels to be very good quality. It is 120 clicks but it is a bit stiff. That is not such a bad thing for me as I doubt that I will ever do any serious diving with it.
The screw down crown is pretty good and definitely seals the case well. I have showered with this watch and submerged it in a couple feet of water with absolutely no problem. I see no evidence of water inside the case. I doubt that I will shower or swim with the watch too much as I am not sure how the gold plating will hold up to soap or chlorine. On that note, the gold plating seems pretty good but only time will tell how durable it is.
When setting the date and time, I will say that the crown feels a bit gritty. But again, for the price I am not really complaining.
The crystal is pretty good and the cyclops is OK. Not very dramatic magnification, in fact I could do without the cyclops altogether.
The movement is a Seiko NH35A, 24 jewel automatic. I am not very familiar with this particular movement but I have read pretty good reviews. My experience with it so far is that it is extremely accurate. After a few days I have found it to be within 2-4 seconds per day of the atomic clock. The first three or four days I noticed that it was dead on all day while wearing it, but at night when I took it off and placed it on the dresser it would pick up about 4 seconds. Now, after about a week, it remains dead on all day while wearing it and only picks up a second or two at night. I understand that the mainspring needs a little time to “break-in” and I suppose that is what is happening. Even if I had the movement calibrated I doubt that it will get any closer than 2 seconds a day. That kind of accuracy for an automatic movement is pretty good even by high end Swiss standards.
After one week my assessment is this: For less than $100 you are not going to find a better watch! It seems durable and utilitarian without sacrificing aesthetics. It is stylish and gets compliments without being loud or ostentatious.
I really have only good to say about this watch and this is mainly due to its quality to cost ratio. If this watch cost $1000 this would be a very different review, but at around $100 you will not find a better watch!

Update: I have been wearing this watch, on average, about 4 days per week for about four years now and I still only have positive things to say about this watch. It has held up very well both in terms of functionality and appearance.
on October 14, 2015
I went to Switzerland and was looking at the gold/stainless Rolex Submariner with blue dial. I couldn't get myself to spend $12K for it. So when I got home and saw Amazon's price broke the $80 barrier, I bought it. Well, it is sharp looking just like the real thing. I looked at the specs for the movement from the Japanese OEM, it states it could be over 45 seconds off a day. Well, good thing mine is under 10 seconds off a day. I think it can be regulated to be better. I am watch fanatic and have disassembled pocket watches, so I looked at the movement under a microscope through the convenient display back. Well, the quality of the movement is nice FOR the money; but I was surprised to see finger skin dust on the winding weights. Also, the winding mechanism is not of high quality, I would be careful with it when I pull it (AFTER unscrewing it) to wind or set the time. Finally, it is plated gold so it will wear off in time. Even still for 1/8th the cost to perform the standard 5 year service on a luxury watch, you can get another one of these, hopefully before the plating wears off or the movement need servicing. But don't compare it the the real thing, it is far superior at a very high cost. I don't wear it everyday, just when I want to fool people at family gatherings.

Two recommendations, buy it from Amazon or a vendor that stands behind the product and accept returns, there is a high probability that you may get a bum one. At the price they charge, Invicta QC is not great, and the warrantee repair charge is half the price of this watch.

If you want one that wears better with a superior Swiss movement, consider the all stainless Invicta 9937 or ILE9937OBASYB. Unfortunately, it isn't as pretty IMHO.
on August 29, 2015
As a 14 year old who loves to show off, I came across this watch and with about $100 to spend ( 1 day shipping and tax included into that) I decided to purchase this watch. When The Shipment came in the next day, It looked flawless. The box was perfect and the watch came with everything and even a little more like clothes and a manual. When I first tried it on, It wasnt even a close fit. Unless you are a 280lb 6''4' lumberjack, there is no way this watch is going to fit you without taking out a few links. I am 5''10' and about 150lbs and it fits perfectly with 1-2 links taken out from each side. I managed to be able to do this at my house withing like 10 minutes but without the proper experience and equiptment, you probably should take it to a professional to adjust. After getting the fit, the watch itself looks beautiful. The 23k gold trim and the blue looks amazing. Almost exactly like the rolex submariner collection, but I didnt even buy this to be a copy which is the good thing. Now every watch has its pros and cons so let me go over those.

Pros.

Probably the nicest looking watch for under $100 basicly a steal

Water resistant up to 200 meters (about 600 feet)
you should have no problem taking it to the pool, beach ect.

Clasp is nice and gold plating is done nicely

Winding and timer feature (manually)

Very interesting back of the watch that is transparent
so you could see inside

This seems a little gimmicky but the glow in the dark feature on this
watch is probably the best on any watch. I am so used to it now. Just
be sure to get it some sunlight or else it wont glow

Now with all the pros there are obviously cons.

Watch is only gold plated (which is expected for the price) meaning it scratches
very easily.

Not a self winding watch so it loses I would say about 20-30 seconds a day
not a big deal for me but it might be for some people. I just usually wind it every 2
weeks.

Very flashy (which is for me a pro) but you might not like that. I have people approach me from several feet
away asking about this watch so if you want to be like a fly on the wall, don't get this.

Winding is a little tough but easy after getting used to.

For me this watch is a definite buy for someone who wants to make a statement and is looking for an attention seeking watch beacuse trust me, 10s of people will approach you all the time (especially at my age) It is the nicest watch in this pricepoint but if you are looking for a watch just to tell the time perfectly by the second, then this would not be recomended. Overall a beautiful watch but it just depends what you like for in a watch

Flashy, Pretty, Cool Features= buy

Something to tell precise time, not very flashy/not trying to show off= don't buy

Overall
I would recomemend this watch to about 85% of the people i know
on August 30, 2015
This watch is a very beautiful time piece. This also could be an alternative choice to a Rolex submariner. It also has the same features as a Rolex submariner but it's not as good as a Rolex watch but darn close.

Take good care of this watch if you get one because it has gold plating on it. This watch is 'Not' a sport watch.

This watch features
-Rotating timer dial
-All stainless steel (kinda heavy)
-Glow in the dark
-Water resistant to 200 meters (600 feet)
-Automatic winding (from wrist movements)
-Shows date
-Very beautiful

Sizeing isn't difficult, I sized mine by using a thumbtack and a hammer to tap the pins out of the band and I tapped a pin back into the band after removing three band links. If you don't know what your doing then just take it to s jewelry store so they can size it for you