Save Big On Open-Box & Used Products: Buy "Invicta Men's 8930OB Pro Diver Automatic Gold-Tone...” from Amazon Open-Box & Used and save 76% off the $345.00 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all offers from Amazon Open-Box & Used.
- Sporty Pro Diver watch in gold tone featuring blue dial with unidirectional bezel and magnified date window
- Also features screw-down crown and exhibition case back
- 40 mm stainless steel case with mineral dial window
- Japanese automatic movement with analog display
- Stainless steel bracelet with fold-over-clasp-with-safety closure
- Water resistant to 200 m (660 ft): In general, suitable for professional marine activity and serious surface water sports, but not scuba diving
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Plunge into any horizon using the steadfast guidance of the Invicta Pro Diver. Stylishly classic, internal workings are forged with variations of bold movements. Built with confident prowess, the fortitude with which these timepieces function makes the Pro Diver the quintessential in performance. Water resistant to 200m.
- Product Dimensions: 5.9 x 5.9 x 5.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 13.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Origin: China
- ASIN: B00J4JKTZY
- Item model number: 8930OB
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 28, 2013
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Invicta|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Clasp||Fold-Over Clasp with Safety|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||40 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||14 millimeters|
|Band Material||Stainless steel|
|Band length||Men's Standard|
|Band width||9 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless steel|
|Special features||measures-seconds, Luminous, Screw down crown|
|Item weight||5.44 Ounces|
|Water resistant depth||660 Feet|
Top Customer Reviews
Unboxing the new 8930ob, I removed the wrappings and film that protected the watch and band from scratches during shipping. Then I hand wound the watch, set the time to the exact second provided @ online source TIME.GOV (official US time), removed two links from band, slipped it on and thought...WOO HOO! WHAT A BEAUTY...now lets see how accurate this jewel is.
I have checked the time every 24 hours. Now...60 hours after first setting the time I am pleasantly surprised...even AMAZED to see the watch is accurate to within 1 second of the time provided @ TIME.GOV. It appears I got a good one!
This Invicta 8930ob is a beautiful watch...an obvious homage to the Rolex Submariner...and it will attract attention. Watch aficionados will easily be able to distinguish this timepiece from the Rolex, so be prepared. I can easily justify the purchase because I saved $27k.
For the price this is a no brainier if you want a classic expensive watch style and feel.
So long as you have the watch on, the watch will keep time from the stored energy of natural arm movement of your swinging arm as you wear the watch over the course of a day.
"A watch winder is needed because this type of watch will only keep time for about 30-40 hours without human movement".