Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 27 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 29 reviews
on December 15, 2016
is not the original and the bracelet came damaged
review image
on February 18, 2014
I bought this watch over a year ago. It was one of the best watch purchases I have ever made . Although it is a little big to wear to work it is on my wrist almost every day. People always ask about it and I always catch people starring at it. It fits amazingly well . Get one . You will not be sorry.
on March 25, 2013
I gave this to my husband for his birthday (he has quite a collection of watches) and he was thrilled. It has a bigger, eye-catching face that seems to be so popular right now. I checked the retail price and was astounded at the great, low price that Amazon offered. Once again Amazon was a great place to shop!
on October 13, 2016
It was a anniversary gift for my husband. We can't stop looking at the watch. He says he is very pleased with the gift. Thanks amazon!
on February 23, 2014
wow the watch is awesome i love it. thank you amazon. i love your fast service and beautiful items you have. look forward to doing alot more business with you guys keep up the good work.
on April 13, 2017
Its the best
review image
on March 15, 2013
SIGNATURE PERFECT PRODUCT !!!!! I FIND it looks good it will give the executve look am going for , a product that is high in quality
on July 29, 2014
amazing watch if you are debating whether or not the price is worth it as i was, Dont because it is eye catching and perfect for a pricey look but not overly flamboyant or flashy
on March 4, 2015
I bought this watch for my boyfriend, and he absolutely loved it. Shipping was fast and the packaging is amazing. Great Buy!
on May 18, 2015