Jason Taylor for Invicta Collection 12961 Reserve Chronograph Silver Patterned Dial Brown Leather Watch
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Invicta Reserve 5-Year Warranty Included with Shipment
- Flame-fusion crystal; stainless steel case; brown leather strap with alligator pattern
- Chronograph functions with 60 second, 30 minute and 1/10th of a second subdials; date window
- Silver patterned dial with rose gold tone and white hands and hour markers; luminous; unidirectional 18k rose gold ion-plated stainless steel bezel; screw-down crown and pushers; limited edition
- Water-resistant to 1000 M (3280 feet)
Invicta's Jason Taylor collection features watches that are unabashedly bold and masculine and fit comfortably on your wrist. These sturdy timepieces feature polyurethane or stainless steel bands that provide a comfortable wearing experience. These exquisite Swiss-made watches will catch the eye of any watch connoisseur.
With its most inspired creations yet, Invicta demonstrates its technical and design prowess, offering timepieces of style for extreme value.
"We have long held firm to the belief that supremely crafted timepieces can be offered for extremely modest sums. It is the founding principle of our flagship and the radical notion that still drives us today. By being true to our convictions, we will continue to turn the balance of power, and deliver true Swiss luxury to anyone who desires it. Let all those who possess our timepieces and pass through our doors witness the quality, value and care in every piece we create, and the spirit of never-ending possibilities in everything we do."
These are the words that greet visitors and motivate team members inside the Invicta Watch Group's new worldwide headquarters. Emblazoned in stainless steel, it has been the Invicta message since Day One.
With each new timepiece, the company sends up a flare for those looking to be defined not by how much they spend, but how wisely they spend. With its strong collections, the gutsy Swiss brand is guaranteed to keep attracting followers.
The art of the craft. Inside an Invicta Workshop
It takes years of training and a great deal of pride to achieve glorious Swiss timepieces by hand. But it takes guts and the courage of your convictions to make those timepieces affordable for everyone who appreciates them.
At our Swiss workshops, we mix time-honored traditions with a little bit of horse sense every single day to produce the greatest values in the watch-making world.
- Product Dimensions: 0.6 x 0.6 x 0.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4.7 pounds
- ASIN: B00ARSV9PU
- Item model number: 12961
- Batteries: 1 Nonstandard Battery batteries required. (included)
- Discontinued by manufacturer: Yes
- Date first available at Amazon.com: December 28, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Invicta|
|Dial window material type||Flame fusion|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||5.3 centimeters|
|Case Thickness||22 millimeters|
|Band length||Men's Standard|
|Band width||26 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless steel|
|Special features||Chronograph, Rotating Bezel|
|Item weight||3 Pounds|
|Water resistant depth||3280 Feet|
Top Customer Reviews
I recommend it to anyone who loves a nice men's wrist watch ...
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I bought this watch for my boyfriend as a birthday gift. He absolutely loves it. I thought the gold on the face would be a yellow gold but it's more a rose gold. Read morePublished on May 2, 2014 by Jaynie Williams
anyone that purchase an invicta reserve watch should now that you are buying a very big and heavy watch, also invicta makes some of the most beautifull watches in the world i love... Read morePublished on March 7, 2014 by Camilo
This is a GiNormous watch and I LOVE it!!! My desire was for something different. No Breitling or Rolex...Oris maybe ;). Read morePublished on September 18, 2013 by A.B. Wright
I have many watches in my collection... but the fit, quality and finish on this one is on the next level! Read morePublished on April 18, 2013 by Hat Guy