Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New album by NERD Electronics Gift Guide $34.99 for a limited time only Handmade Last Minute Gifts Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Assassin's Creed Origins Shop Now HTL17_gno

on February 11, 2015
Super watch!!! Really love the construction of this watch, colors are nice, and it fits right in my hand. Don't waste money in cheaper $20 watches. This one is very cheap also but is a good choice. Save your money and buy good things ;-)
on May 17, 2014
My husband loves Invicta watches and they are of great quality. However this one is not. First the handle for the seconds fell off though the watch worked fine. Then the watch started being late/slow and one pin holding the leather strap broke. I took it to be fixed, but it broke again.
on July 25, 2014
Giving this as a gift to my husband on our wedding day.
on December 28, 2012
I do like this watch for its style and size, but I also have a couple of issues. The hands are very close to the same size. As a result I do find myself hesitating over reading the time. Secondly, the date window is very small and doesn't have a magnifier over it. There are times I simply cannot read the date. The watch does look good on the wrist and works like it should.
on May 8, 2016
This was a present for my husband. It's a beautiful watch. Looks great in person. I don't think pictures do it justice.
on May 18, 2012
I ordered this watch because I loved the color and like to match my watch with my clothes. When I received the watch the color was just what I wanted but the quality of the watch was not what Im used to from an Invicta watch. The watch was very light weight the band look like fake leather the dials on the side look and feel like die-cast metal very cheap looking and small!. I returned it A.S.A.P..
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on June 16, 2014
A friend introduced me to this brand and I fell in love, this is my first Invicta watch very stylish, nicely made and has a little weight to it. Even though this one is a little plain get a lot of compliments. This is the first of my collection.
on August 16, 2016
Five stars, Excellent product and excellent seller, very good!!
on January 11, 2015
Have trouble telling time with it due to the minute hand having the same luminous length as the hour hand.
It is a nice looking and accurate watch but so are a lot of other watches.
on December 22, 2014
The minute hand stopped working within the first 6 months. There is absolutely no damage to the watch and the hands under the glass came loose and disconnected. Poorly constructed watch.