|Price:||$369.99 & FREE Shipping|
- Precise and high-quality Swiss-quartz movement
- Durable mineral crystal; stainless steel case; brown Textured leather strap
- Chronograph functions with 60 Second, 30 Minute and 1/10 of a Second Sub-dials; date function
- Luminous hands; silver and Patterned dial; hour Markers Displayed on Rose Tone gold Inner Circle; tachymeter on dial
- Water resistant to 330 feet (100 M): suitable for snorkeling, as well as swimming, but not diving
With its most inspired creations yet, Invicta demonstrates its technical and design prowess, offering timepieces of style for extreme value.
"We have long held firm to the belief that supremely crafted timepieces can be offered for extremely modest sums. It is the founding principle of our flagship and the radical notion that still drives us today. By being true to our convictions, we will continue to turn the balance of power, and deliver true Swiss luxury to anyone who desires it. Let all those who possess our timepieces and pass through our doors witness the quality, value and care in every piece we create, and the spirit of never-ending possibilities in everything we do."
These are the words that greet visitors and motivate team members inside the Invicta Watch Group's new worldwide headquarters. Emblazoned in stainless steel, it has been the Invicta message since Day One.
With each new timepiece, the company sends up a flare for those looking to be defined not by how much they spend, but how wisely they spend. With its strong collections, the gutsy Swiss brand is guaranteed to keep attracting followers.
The art of the craft. Inside an Invicta Workshop
It takes years of training and a great deal of pride to achieve glorious Swiss timepieces by hand. But it takes guts and the courage of your convictions to make those timepieces affordable for everyone who appreciates them.
At our Swiss workshops, we mix time-honored traditions with a little bit of horse sense every single day to produce the greatest values in the watch-making world.
- Product Dimensions: 5.9 x 5.9 x 5.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.7 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B001TH8UGO
- Item model number: INVICTA-5402
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 7, 2008
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Invicta|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||41 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||17 millimeters|
|Band width||24 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless steel|
|Special features||Luminous, Water Resistant|
|Item weight||16 Ounces|
|Water resistant depth||330 Feet|
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great Product! Love Invicta Watches... I recommend it!!!
Great Seller!!! Fast Delivery!!!
Beautiful watch, i got a lot of compliments, looks like an expensive watch.Published 12 months ago by Joshua Trix
Its a large watch. I normally wear Bulova and it easily dwarfs any watch I have had from them. But it looks good.Published 13 months ago by paul
Better than I expected, I own several Invicta watches and by far this is my favorite, it has great weight to it and is a conversation piece as soon as you enter a room.Published 13 months ago by rodney