Invicta Men's 6077 II Collection Chronograph Military Edition Stainless Steel Watch
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Precise, high-quality Swiss-quartz movement
- Durable flame-fusion crystal; brushed and polished stainless steel case and bracelet
- Chronograph functions with 30 minute, 60 second and day of the week sub dials; date function
- Blue dial with white luminous hands and Arabic numerals; tachymeter on outer bezel
- Water resistant to 330 feet (100 M): suitable for snorkeling, as well as swimming, but not diving
With its most inspired creations yet, Invicta demonstrates its technical and design prowess, offering timepieces of style for extreme value.
"We have long held firm to the belief that supremely crafted timepieces can be offered for extremely modest sums. It is the founding principle of our flagship and the radical notion that still drives us today. By being true to our convictions, we will continue to turn the balance of power, and deliver true Swiss luxury to anyone who desires it. Let all those who possess our timepieces and pass through our doors witness the quality, value and care in every piece we create, and the spirit of never-ending possibilities in everything we do."
These are the words that greet visitors and motivate team members inside the Invicta Watch Group's new worldwide headquarters. Emblazoned in stainless steel, it has been the Invicta message since Day One.
With each new timepiece, the company sends up a flare for those looking to be defined not by how much they spend, but how wisely they spend. With its strong collections, the gutsy Swiss brand is guaranteed to keep attracting followers.
The art of the craft. Inside an Invicta Workshop
It takes years of training and a great deal of pride to achieve glorious Swiss timepieces by hand. But it takes guts and the courage of your convictions to make those timepieces affordable for everyone who appreciates them.
At our Swiss workshops, we mix time-honored traditions with a little bit of horse sense every single day to produce the greatest values in the watch-making world.
- Product Dimensions: 6.1 x 4.7 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds
- ASIN: B002W8NW26
- Item model number: INVICTA-6077
- Date first available at Amazon.com: December 14, 2009
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Invicta|
|Dial window material type||Flame Fusion|
|Clasp||Fold-Over Clasp with Safety|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||45 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||12 millimeters|
|Band Material||Stainless steel|
|Band width||22 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless steel|
|Calendar||Day and date|
|Special features||Luminous, Water Resistant|
|Water resistant depth||330 Feet|
Top Customer Reviews
I returned it.
For an $80 watch, it's nice. But don't expect some hidden value. It's Fossil quality. They are nice looking though.
The blue face sometimes has a purpleish tint, but not too bad. It's got good weight, nice size and appearance and... keeps good time.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
My first Invicta. It is nice and looks alright but ultimately it is cheap.Published 23 months ago by John J. Havens
Francisco Peinero (Barcelona, Venezuela)
Recomiendo 100% este producto, todo llego tal y como salia en las especificaciones del mismo. Vendedor muy serio y atento