Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 11-20 of 390 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 410 reviews
on June 5, 2013
I just received the watch.
I like it, looks great for the price!!! My first Invicta.
Quality of build seems good, the watch looks good, what remains to be seen is how long the watch will last (how long the band, movement or other parts will last). I will wear it alternately with my other watches so it should last a long time.
One thing that I don't like is that the large second hand doesn't move. The second hand is actually the small hand in the small dial near the 2 o'clock number. The large second hand indicator only moves when you activate the chronograph function.
I would have liked if it was SWISS MADE watch, but from what I've seen, a Swiss made chronograph watch starts at $400.
The bezel has some play and is not perfectly aligned which is surprising/disappointing. I keep telling myself that is only a $60 dollar watch so it makes sense the quality is not the best.I bought it for the looks and not for the prestige of the brand or for the complicated movement.
Overall, so far so good, great looking watch!
on July 9, 2016
Much cheaper online than in retail for these watches. I was in Georgia on vacation and they have an Invicta store in Lennox Mall and the watches are really for sale 3-4x higher than online. I've never been a "watch guy" but I've bought cheap watches just to have something to tell time like others but this is a really good quality made watch and looks great.
on August 20, 2017
Bought this Invicta beauty for a very dear friend who was going through a rough patch. Still is, unfortunately, but the watch is still ticking along. Like most Invictas. Recommend it enthusiastically.
on April 1, 2013
The Invicta 6621 II is just the watch I was looking for, it looks and feels expensive. I can tell the time with just a short glance, due to the blue background and large numbers, I have several other watches without numbers and with light backgrounds which makes them hard to see the time.

Had to remove four links from the band, no problem just had to push the pins out (in the direction of the arrows on the band) removed two links from each side and push the pins back in.

I just had to be careful when setting the day and date, the instructions tell you to pull the stem out one click for changing the date and day, and two clicks for time, it was just a slight pull on the stem and I didn't feel a click to change the date, at first I pulled the stem out and could only change the time, so just be careful not to pull the stem too hard.
Had the watch for two weeks and it kept the same exact time as my atomic watch to the second.

Its a great watch for seniors, since it has a large dial with dark background and large numbers.

The large second hand is for the stop watch function, it does not move until you press the top button, the second hand is the
small dial on the upper left, the dial on the upper is the stop watch minutes.
on August 16, 2011
Hola:

Compré este reloj hace un mes, la verdad he quedado bastante conforme con lo recibido considerando su precio.
Como imaginarán, aún no logro entrever defecto alguno, el reloj se ve de buena calidad, salvo porque el cristal ya se me rayó con algo, que ni me di cuenta. Hasta ahora, lo uso para la oficina, asi que el rayón no es por algún deporte extremo ni nada fuera de lo común.

1.- La correa es de buen acero, tiene los eslabones bastante firmes, sin embargo, igual he notado que se está rayando levemente por el lado de la correa que se apoya en la mesa al teclear en mi computador.
2.- El reloj en sí es grande y llamativo, es muy similar al de la foto, pero el color azul es mas oscuro, es mas bien azul marino. Asumo que en la foto sale mas claro por el flash de la cámara.
3.- El bisel gira con facilidad.
4.- Las manillas del reloj principal, son lo único que brillan en la oscuridad, me hacen falta los puntitos en cada hora, o al menos en la de las 12 para tener la referencia en la oscuridad total.
5.- Cronómetros y fecha funcionan impecables.

En general es un gran reloj, bonito y llamativo.
recomiendo su compra, tanto para uso personal como para regalo, y si se raya, como a mí, solo hay que pulir el cristal en alguna joyería.

Saludos
on August 10, 2016
I bought this as a present for my significant other. While he adores the design, and functions of the watch have been enormously helpful in his professional job, we did have a problem with one of the pins when I first purchased it. The spring pin randomly broke and had to be brought to a local watch shop to be replaced. I was charged a small price to buy a new pin, however I should not have had to do that. If you buy this watch, be cautious of cheap pins that break with little strain.
on January 25, 2017
Best Watch I Have Ever Owned! This watch looks very expensive and extremely elegant. I am so proud wearing it and have received MANY compliments from friends. I have seen some of the reviews that claim something doesn't line up perfectly... Balderdash!!! It is perfect in EVERY WAY. It keeps perfect time and all functions work perfectly as well. I do miss a backlight but that feature can drain batteries in a hurry, I feel so good wearing this masterpiece and could not recommend it more highly, The picture of the beautiful blue face is exactly the color you get. You will not regret the purchase of this outstanding timepiece!
on July 8, 2014
Bought as a gift for my father in-law. He loved it! Really a nice watch for the price. Only negative I could see is the spring retainer pin for the band at the fold over clasp is wimpy. Considering how heavy the watch and band is a heavier pin needs to be installed. Somebody complained that their husband got the band caught on something and the pin snapped. I can see why when I removed a few sections of the bracelet for sizing and seen the pin. Easy fix by a watchmaker or you if you have the tools and talent. Drill the hole in the fold over 1 size up and install a beefier spring pin. Since my father in-law isn't to active I didn't worry about it. The watch also seemed to keep great time. In 4 days before I gave it as a gift it didn't lose even a second.
on December 3, 2010
I bought this watch from Amazon for $[...], with free shipping.
At $[...] it is a very nice watch for the price.
(The suggested retail price tag that comes with this watch is $[...], which is laughable, as it is certainly not worth that amount.
While Invicta was originally a Swiss company; it is now an American Company, with offices in Hollywood, Florida, and their watches are manufactured "somewhere in the far east"; presumably in China.
Overall, I am pleased with the watch. it is a very nice looking watch. it is large in size; about 45 mm in diameter, and 13 mm high, and hefty. "Dainty"; it isn't, but it is what I wanted.
The only owner instructions that came with this watch was a small sheet of illustrations showing how to set up the various functions and how to use the chronograph features. This one page sheet is actually called an "Instruction Manual" which is rather comical, but it does provide all the basic set up and use info.
The watch comes with an included one year warranty, and Invicta also includes an application for an extended five year warranty, that would cost an additional $55, for this particular watch.
Considering that this watch only cost $[...] new; and is a battery powered quartz type; it is essentially, a "throw away" watch; should anything major, go wrong with it beyond the included one year warranty.
Why pay $55 for an extended warranty, plus return shipping, to have it repaired, for a watch that only cost $[...] new, with free shipping?
Another factor to consider is that Invicta has a terrible reputation; relative to service and warranty work!
I did not give this watch 5 stars because it was not flawless. The bezel calibration marks were clearly not in alignment with the inner calibration marks on the watch face, and there is no way to adjust or correct this. It is fairly obvious, and I noticed that other owners of this watch have voiced the same complaint in their reviews. Why Invicta hasn't correct this flaw is difficult to understand.
The bezel also has a fair amount of free play in it, which is annoying, but considering that this is a $[...] watch, it isn't fair to expect Rolex type precision.
In summary; I am pleased with the watch in spite of it's mentioned minor flaws. It is a very attractive watch that is certainly worth the $70 price.
However; it's long term reliability, and durability, are obviously to be determined, but those factors apply to all new watches. "Time will tell"!
on February 3, 2015
I was really looking forward to receiving this, and even came home a little earlier to check it out. Unfortunately, my first impression was that it's comically large and thick. My wrist is 6 3/4 inch and this just looks silly on me. Before purchasing I checked out the specs and compared them to my Citizen Eco-Drive I'm replacing and based on that comparison, it should have only been slightly larger. In reality, it looks terrible on me.

I'm returning it and purchased a SEIKO titanium watch.

It is a very good looking watch, and if it fit better I would definitely keep it. Packaging, presentation, and appearance are great.