Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 370 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 426 reviews
on August 28, 2017
I love it! I get compliments on it often.

I bought it to wear for work, from business casual to dressier attire. It's very versatile as I don't have to worry about changing the watch out from work or dressier events to the gym. Because it's water resistant to (100 feet:), I have worn it to the gym & into the shower, sauna & pool, all with no worries.

Life is busy. You don't want to worry about your watch, too. This watch is beauty, functionality, accuracy...& no worries! ;)
on July 14, 2012
After receiving watch, I was excited that it looked exactly as I expected. Unfortunately, by the 2nd month I had it, pieces inside the watch face started to fall off: 1st the piece marking 10 minutes, then the 45 minute piece & so on. Unfortunately, this was over the 30 day return policy so now I'm stuck with a useless watch that I paid over $100 for. BIG disappointment!
on December 30, 2011
i ordered the II collection which in the picture has "swiss movt" and "swiss chronograph" on the watch face what i received was a piece of junk and the on spot on the watch that said anything "swiss" was on the back where it said "swiss parts" i have four Invicta watches and love them for the quality and amazing price. i order directly from Amazon because i feel the returns are easier and i usually get what i pay for but not this time i read another review on here about the same thing happening and figured
it was a fluke but it is not the reviews from 2011 show that the picture is not what is in the box!
i am more than a little upset because i have had this watch on my wish list for a year waiting for a reason
to treat myself but what a waste of time and no new dress watch for new years!
on October 23, 2010
This watch is an exact duplicate of the Bulova 96R19 at half the cost.

I have large wrists 7.5" left and 8" right and the bracelet drooped on both wrists. I could easily slip 2.5 fingers between the my wrist (left) and the bracelet. I went to the jeweler to have it sized and he immediately removed 3 links which was too snug for my left hand, so he added one back in and it fit comfortably whithout the extra drooping or sliding around.

Yeap the diamonds are small, but they still sparkle and shine and I have received many compliments in the 4 days I have worn this watch. This is not a $1,000 watch so dont expect to see sizable diamonds layered around the watch. Even still the watch has a classy yet stylish/modern look with the chronograph face.

I love it and am also considering an Invicta that looks like the Bulova Marine Star which is similar to this one but with a square face.

A little about me, I'm a watch lover and purchase at least one watch a month. For the past year, I have purchased pretty much nothing but chronographs and love the look of Invicta. I have also purchased from Invicta's Reserve line which are very high quality watches at great prices. I will purchase another Invicta soon and also love Bulova watches when I can get them at a great price. Hope this helps some of you who are undecided.
on July 3, 2013
I bought this watch for my wife for Mother's Day in 2012. The battery stopped (or so she thought), and she brought it in to be replaced. The jeweler had a hard time opening the back and when he did saw that there is a lot of water damage/corrosion in the watch! She has never worn this watch in water so was very surprised and little perplexed. The jeweler quoted that it would be around $150 to fix the parts that are damaged to get it fixed. I only paid around $125 for it so it's not worth it to get it fixed.

She is completely crushed that this watch was damaged (we feel that since we know she treated it with the utmost care, it was damaged before we received it). I would never buy a watch like this via Amazon again. There is no way of knowing when or how it got damaged so no one can be held responsible, therefore no one will help (it is outside of the warranty, so it's our fault for not purchasing the 4 year warranty that came with it).

If you are thinking about buying a quality piece of jewelry don't do it here!
on October 1, 2013
Got the watch as a gift for my girlfriend. It worked great FOR TWO WEEKS then stopped dead. Had the jewelry technician look at it, said the battery was good and that the watch was dead. Returning it to Amazon, but they don't have any directly to replace it.

It is beautiful but as others have reported, you could get a bad one as I did. Cannot get a replacement from Amazon at that price and would have to pay $50 more to buy it from a third party vendor who seems to have very few of them. Suggest you select another model.
on September 14, 2017
I am familiar with Invicta watches, and I purchased one that looks just like this picture with a calendar. I returned it, and they sent the same watch back to me. Now I have two watches without a calendar. In my attempt to return this one, my choice is an Amazon gift card. All I want is the Invicta watch with the calendar. Very disappointed, and there is no way to contact the seller.
on December 11, 2013
I got this watch as a birthday present for myself. It was great, more than great, it was my perfect, everyday watch for 18 months since I purchased it. Then one day, I noticed it was losing time, so I got a new battery put in. That didn't fix it. Nothing fixed it. The jeweller scratched his head and told me he didn't know what was wrong with it. Now I'm stuck with a gorgeous watch that doesn't tell the time and loses about 3 hours a day. I've since found out this is common with Invicta watches, so I won't be buying this brand again.
on January 12, 2015
This is a very nice watch, but I wasn't happy with the mother of pearl, it was too white with no pretty rainbow affect as my others have. I sent it back and reordered the same watch. The new watch has more of the coloring in the mother of pearl that I was looking for.
on March 27, 2013
I received my watch and it was beautiful and looked how it expected it to. I was able to adjust the size of my watch in just a few minutes because I bought a link remover on Amazon as well. The problems began when I attempted to change the time and day. I couldn't change the day on my watch (Sun-Mon) and I couldn't change the 30-minute interval because the bottons were defective. The second hand would also stop after every hour even after I could push the button to restart it. I also realized that it wasn't a true/real Invicta watch (which came as no surprise). The back plate wasn't centered. Aside from theI will be returning this watch shortly. If you do buy it, I would recommend getting the warranty as well in case you experience issues like this.