Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 944 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,021 reviews
on July 15, 2016
Beautiful watch, worth every penny. High quality, works perfect, and comes in a stylish case. Was a gift for my husband who thought it would be a perfect gift for a family member; I surprised him with it on his Birthday; he did not like it??? WHAT THE??? He's a PICKY person when it comes to watches, clothes, jewelry, hats, shoes etc...so when he said he loved the watch I thought, FINALLY I can get him something he will love. His reason; it's for older guys!! WHATEVER!! It's a great watch and stylish for any age I think. Had to return it as hubby said no thank you, but it was a hassle free return and I did not have to pay anything extra. Would buy again...for someone else!!
on February 16, 2015
I got this watch for my boyfriend and he is OBSESSED with it! It looks amazing in person. It's the perfect size, not too large, not too small. It honestly looks better than watches that are three times the cost, even watches that are three times the cost by the the same company! You have to sign for it on delivery so make sure you send it to the address you'll be when it's delivered. I'd also suggest watching a youtube video (there is one for this exact watch) to set all the little dials on it. I'm sure if you have a watch similar you'll be okay, but the directions for setting the different chronographs is not the most helpful.
on August 6, 2017
Really liked the look of this "watch" (if you can even call it that), but I have to return it for the same complaints all the other 1 star reviews complain about, such as it not keeping time, and the day dial being broken and fallen off on many watches. I just got this watch and it's already broken with the day dial being stuck between the minute dial, this is without me even using it and there's no signs of damage. So I'm very inclined to believe that this is straight up due to poor build quality... Call me crazy, but I don't think that's acceptable.

I really wanted to like and keep this watch, it truly does look nice, but I'm not gonna walk around looking like a poser with a fancy useless piece of metal. I'm definitely gonna start looking at the 1 Star reviews for Invicta watches now going forward!
on January 23, 2017
Great watch but make sure to really wear it in the first 30 days if you think you may have to return it. With Invicta to get it fixed you have to mail it to them and pay $20. For amazon return you only get 30 days. My dad had one and one of the hands just fell off. My husband has 2 of these watches and nothing has happened to either one. THEY ARE BEAUTIFUL but make sure to really wear it so if anything is going to happen it happens when they are still covered.
on February 16, 2017
So happy I found this model to replace the one I gave my husband as a Christmas present MANY years ago!!! It was stolen about 4yrs ago. I haven't been looking and looking. It made look like a simple watch in pics but in person it's very elegant looking and can go with many different looks. I bought him the Russian scuba big face (before I found this one) but he didn't like it. I returned it and that very same day the same vendor had this one posted!! My heart is so happy and so is my husbands!
on November 20, 2016
Really great looking watch, easy to use and looks better than a lot of high priced watches.
review image review image
on November 29, 2014
I still wear this watch almost daily, and still get compliments on it, 4+ years after my purchase. Have never even had to replace the battery! There are two things I've noticed that I do not like about this watch. The luminosity is not very bright at all, even after having in the sun or under a lamp for an extended period of time. Also, the face of the watch has actually turned slightly yellow over time. From what I've read, this can be caused by the chemical bromine used in the manufacturing process. Over time, those chemicals react to the plastic's basic polymers and turn yellow.
on August 6, 2017
I purchased the watch in May of 2017. The (small at the bottom) day hand fell off 2 months after purchase. I wore this watch twice a week to work (office environment). The seller sited the Amazon 30 day return policy and referred me back to the manufacturer's warranty to solve the issue. Overall pain in the ass to have to warranty a relatively new product and not just do a simple exchange for a non-defective watch.

I'm giving 2 stars based on quality and the pain in my ass.

The watch is stylish and good looking however.
on March 26, 2017
Love the look of this watch, and I get a lot of good compliments when I wear it. In full disclosure, the first delivered watch had a defect. The small hand that indicated the date of the week had fallen off and was loose, floating around watch face. This is an older model watch, I believe it's a 2014, but that doesn't take anything away from look. Several buyers had commented on the weight, and they were right--it is heavy, but I like the feel. This was my first Invicta watch, but I'll definitely be getting more.
on March 13, 2014
I purchased this watch as a gift to myself, unfortunately it lasted about a month before the day hand fell off. This of course lodged itself between the minute hand rendering the watch inoperable. I was told it would cost me roughly $50 to fix the watch. Being that was about half what I spent to purchase the watch I declined to have it fixed and took it as a lesson learned. Stay away from this brand. The ironic thing is I read all of the bad reviews about workmanship but the sheer amount of positive feedback clouded my judgement.