BCA Month Beauty Best Books of the Month Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Dirty Heads PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now PSFF17_gno

on January 12, 2016
What a wonderful watch! The stock photos made me worry it'd look too glitsy or feminine, but it's great! (see my photos for what it actually looks like). If you have an average size men's wrist (7"), you should have no worries about being able to pull off wearing this watch.

Tachymeter, rotating bezel, chronograph (with the traditional orientation--using the big second hand while the normal second hand is on a smaller dial), date, day of the week, good water resistance, and a comfortable band make for a fantastic watch. Somehow this thing seems to draw in light, making it look stunning and, as a practical bonus, it's easier than most watches to read in dim settings.

If I have to gripe about anything it'd be that the lume is nothing special (only on hands, not hour markers and doesn't last as long as some others I've seen). Also, to be picky, the bezel is noisy, like a ratchet on a socket wrench. There's no subtle way to turn it in a meeting. Finally, the bracelet doesn't have a safety latch for security. Instead, it's held in place by to push buttons. The bracelet comes ready to fit Fezzik the giant so it'll surely fit you even if your wrists are enormous. I had to remove 5 links. Tip: most Walmart jewelry counters will adjust your watch band for free. However, you could always just pick this up and do it yourself:GGI International WTK-037 Metal Watch Repair Kit

Minor imperfections aside, this is currently my favorite watch. It draws a lot of positive attention, questions, and compliments. Looks great dressy or more casual (see my pics for examples of both). Don't wait too long to get yours!

Hope that's helpful.
on January 23, 2017
Great watch but make sure to really wear it in the first 30 days if you think you may have to return it. With Invicta to get it fixed you have to mail it to them and pay $20. For amazon return you only get 30 days. My dad had one and one of the hands just fell off. My husband has 2 of these watches and nothing has happened to either one. THEY ARE BEAUTIFUL but make sure to really wear it so if anything is going to happen it happens when they are still covered.
on February 16, 2017
So happy I found this model to replace the one I gave my husband as a Christmas present MANY years ago!!! It was stolen about 4yrs ago. I haven't been looking and looking. It made look like a simple watch in pics but in person it's very elegant looking and can go with many different looks. I bought him the Russian scuba big face (before I found this one) but he didn't like it. I returned it and that very same day the same vendor had this one posted!! My heart is so happy and so is my husbands!
on November 20, 2016
Really great looking watch, easy to use and looks better than a lot of high priced watches.
review image review image
on November 29, 2014
I still wear this watch almost daily, and still get compliments on it, 4+ years after my purchase. Have never even had to replace the battery! There are two things I've noticed that I do not like about this watch. The luminosity is not very bright at all, even after having in the sun or under a lamp for an extended period of time. Also, the face of the watch has actually turned slightly yellow over time. From what I've read, this can be caused by the chemical bromine used in the manufacturing process. Over time, those chemicals react to the plastic's basic polymers and turn yellow.
on September 29, 2017
I love this watch and wear it almost every day. after wearing for some time the piece that spins aroung the face popped off the the clicker thing fell out. but no biggie. i popped the ring back on without the clicker piece and good to go. now it just doesnt stay in one location, just spins around. again i dont care.
on January 15, 2016
I am not written a review about the watch it's a gift for my son. But I am very disappointed about the condition of the package!! I received today and it's all over wet, even inside the package you can see water spots over the watch box. So now I am not sure if the watch still in good condition or is damaged.
review image review image review image review image
on May 31, 2017
It's always hard to tell online how a watch is going to fit and look from just pictures. This one made my 12th invicta watch. It looks great! It fits great. One of my favorites. The price was the best I could find. This a simple watch. Clean and classy looking. The size for me is just a tad small but still looks great. I prefer 47mm and this is a 45mm. But this is another great invicta watch. Good quality and stunning to look at. greay buy.
on December 29, 2013
My husband’s previous watch broke and I got him this watch as a just because gift. I chose it because I liked the look of it and all silver color. The 80% off original price for an Invicta did not hurt either. Husband was impressed when I gave it to him. Had to get a few links removed for a better fit, but looks great on him. He’s had no problems with it as some previous reviews mentioned. I will definitely come back to Amazon for the husband’s next Invicta watch.
on November 10, 2014
I have only one negative comment about this watch: it is hard to read in other than good lighting. There is almost no contrast between the hands and the watch face, and only the hour and minute hands are luminous. There are no luminous numbers or even dots on the watch face, nor on the sweep second hand.

That said, this watch has everything you would want in a chronograph. Unlike many watches that bill themselves as chronographs and even have tachymeter numbers printed on the rim, the second hand for the stopwatch on this watch is the central sweep second hand as it should be - not one of the smaller sub-dials. That way, the tachymeter actually works to show speed then you use the stopwatch. The tachymeter numbers are useless on many other so-called chronographs which use the central sweep second hand as part of the timepiece instead of the stopwatch.

So far, the Swiss quartz movement seems to be almost atomic-clock accurate.

Great value for the money.