Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by The Lone Bellow Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 19 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 23 reviews
on December 31, 2015
This watch is absolutely gorgeous. Please take the time to look at the pictures I have posted here, hopefully they can give you a better visual than the stock photo you see above.

Here are a few points of emphasis worth pointing out.

SIZE:
Just like you will read in all of these reviews, this watch is MASSIVE. The word "oversized" in the title is absolutely correct in this scenario. I personally love big watches, even at the risk of looking like I have a major case of "Little Man Syndrome." You can see in the pictures that it takes up my entire wrist. It is also pictured next to a standard pencil, to give you an idea of how thick the actual watch is.

DURABILITY: Always important to me in watches. -- At such a big size, you get unbelievable build quality. I am yet to subject this watch to much trauma, but I can assure you this thing is as sturdy as they come.

COLOR:
The blue color in the stock photo is far brighter and more intense than the color you will see in the actual picture. The blue is much more of a deep and subtle color, and it is very classy looking. This is the best feature of the watch, no question.

BAND:
The leather band in this is listed as a "Genuine Calf Leather." It is really high quality, and I'm sure it will last a long time. However, it is very thick, and very stiff when you first get it. I have had a little bit of a hard time getting the thick band to even go into the straps, and it can be moderately uncomfortable while you're breaking it in. Just as is the case with almost any leather band you are going to buy. This band just happens to be heavier and thicker than most, so it could take a while to break in.

VERDICT:
If you like big watches, you need this to add to your collection. It is shockingly lightweight, and once you get past the initial stiffness of the band, it is very comfortable to wear. This is the fourth Invicta watch that I have purchased. At this price point, this is a fantastic watch. I don't personally think of this as a daily driver, I have a couple of Pro Diver models that I wear more often, but this has a little bit of a different style, and I love having it to wear occasionally.
on March 25, 2010
So this watch arrived and it was basically exactly what I imagined. It seems to run well. The blue is an amazing blue, definitely true to the picture you see of it. It feels mostly comfortable with only one or two issues.

A) In the pictures of it, someone pointed out that the knob on the right side doesn't hit your wrist. That is basically just a lie if you have a normal wrist. As the watch itself has a bit of weight to it, that knob waits just above your hand for any time you bend your wrist back. It actually pinched me the first time I wore it. Its definitely not the worst time I have had with those knobs though, I was just bothered that someone actually pointed it out stating that, "It doesn't hit your hand" like it was a guarantee.

B) The face on this watch is large, yes, but it it also quite tall, so there is no chance you could ever wear this watch just as a watch. It stands out as an accessory because your sleeve will not ever cover it. It is not a huge drawback though, as these large faced watches are typically worn by people who want them to be seen, but I was wondering if I could wear it in my office once I bought it, only to see that it would look pretty wack with a suit.
on March 20, 2010
Yes - the Corduba is well oversized at 54mm across in width. The first thing that hits you is the size of it when you open the box. Surprisely it's not that heavy & very comfortable to wear. I liked the watch so much, I bought the red & blue of it. Every third person in my place of work stop me & say wow what a watch !!! After a few mins, when they try it on....they all say....'you're right - there's something about it, that makes a quality piece'.
Within 3-4 days of wearing it - you actually get used to the size of it.

Just be aware - the blue nor the red - have the 'invicta' logo - etched on the left side of the case (the white dial version does have invicta engraved on the side I believe)
The only gripe I would have about it...is that if you wear it on your left arm & dont want the crown pressing onto the back of your hand - you do have to tighten the strap alot !!!.

As of yet - I haven;t submerged them into water - but Im sure 'it does what it says on the tin' - good for 660ft depth.

Ian - Ireland
on July 23, 2011
I have purchased Invicta watches before and I love the reliability, designs, and price points. Great all-around watches. When I got to watch the mail I open the box and said "wow" - it's very big! I was a little reluctant to where it at first, but literally every time I wore it I got at least two compliments on it. It's now one of my favorite watches to wear ( and I have three other Invictas). I ended up changing out the leather band that came with the launch to a rubber band which I like better... Plus it makes the watch look a little sportier which suits this watch. Note, if you're looking to wear this watch under a dress shirt you won't be able to pull dress shirt over the watch - other than that it's all positive on this impressive watch.
on February 21, 2010
I purchased the Big Red Corduba and I plan on getting a Yellow and a Blue one to go with the other 3 Invicta's that I already own. I have been collecting coins and watches for about 10 years. I stayed with coins for a long time until I found my next new watch which is Invicta. I like automatics the most but the high quality watches from Invicta are equally good in auto or battery type. I Have about 40 watches in all and I will be adding more Invictas' to my collection. Thanks A L and everyone at shop NBC!And of course all the great people here at Amazon.com
on January 9, 2010
I didn't realize how big it was until I got it, but I got nothing but good comments on it. This is a great looking watch and I'm happy with how it looks and functions. However, about the third time I wore it two little screws fell out. Now the little levers that swing the stem cover out of the way are just kind of hanging there. I would have given it five stars if it wouldn't have started to fall to pieces so quickly.
on March 5, 2011
This is vary nice and heavy watch. I was shocked at the weight and size. I look at the watch in awe and wish I could wear it. The band is vary thick and nice, but for someone with a larger wrist it will not fit. The band almost looks miss matched to the watch. I've tried finding a larger band for it with no luck. It takes a special type so I may have to make some modifications or just give it to someone with a smaller wrist! lol Hope this helps the next person buying it with a big wrist.
on March 12, 2010
I bought this Invicta watch a few months ago and have grown to love it. The dial is xtra large and easy to read. The watch keeps perfect time and has not lost a minute since putting it on my left wrist. people comment about how nice it is even my kids. I will definitely pass this watch on to my 3 boys so I can have an excuse to buy a couple more like this. My next purchase will be the red Invicta watch. I love the variety of colors offered by Invicta. I give this watch my highest recommendation.
on August 3, 2010
This was one of my worst purchases on Amazon!!! The watch itself was sent to me broken. The battery was dead or the watch simply didnt work. It was the first product I actually received that was "dead" from the start. It looks great in the picture, but this picture is deceiving!! It has an extremely large face--way too large for the average male. Sont buy it, you'll be sorry!!
on February 2, 2010
This watch it gorgeous, bought it for my fiance for his birthday. However i must warn you that this watch is huge! such a shock when i looked at it for the first time! he's a big guy with an athletic build so it looks alright on his wrist, but it is just enormous!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.