Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 96 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 109 reviews
on August 22, 2017
The 9310 watch pictured by Amazon and even by the manufacturer clearly shows the words Swiss Movement at the 6 o'clock position on the watch face.
The watch I received had no such words on the watch face, so I returned the watch. I note from other customer reviews that this is a common complaint. have emailed Invicta customer service about this matter. Although Invicta claims to respond to customers within 3 days, they have not bothered to respond after more than two weeks. I do own an Invicta 9307 quartz divers watch (black face) and it DOES have Swiss Movement shown on the watch face. It is a superb timekeeper, gaining 1 second over a 50 day test against atomic time! The 9310 that I returned gained 2 seconds in 5 days! Great shame, since in other respects the 9310 with its blue face is an attractive looking watch.
on August 23, 2017
The watch has been great! Some reviews state that it takes on water or fogs. I have showered & swam with no problems. Hve not taken it scuba diving. The listing states it has a screw in crown set knob and it does not. I would prefer a screw in but Invicta swears that the *O* ring inside is sufficient. Excellent buy for the money.
on March 7, 2014
I did not buy this watch with the expectation of diving with it. I simply wore it all of one time in the ocean while wading, not even really swimming. It looked great when it arrived in the box but did not look as good with the seawater leaked into it. In contemplating $28 + postage to have the watch fixed, I can't fathom spending more than 30% of the price of the new watch just for repairs. I could not even drop it off at the US headquarters in Hollywood, FL because they ship the watch overseas for repair. China perhaps?Thankfully, the watch dried out and looks alright but probably can't even do the dishes while wearing this dive-rated watch. It does keep reasonable time but far from what I paid for.
on January 19, 2016
Absolute junk. I only wore it a few days over several years and after only wearing a few times with practically no wear it stopped working. Watch techs locally told me it wasn't the battery, it was the internal mechanism that was broken and of course just after warranty expired. It will cost me more to get it working that what it cost new. Don't buy this crap, buy a Timex!!!!!!!!!!!!
on December 8, 2012
Once I arrived, I could not believe, much like the Rolex Submariner, the enecantó my wife, my mother and brothers were surprised by its low cost and high quality noticeable. High quality finish. Some friends are envious, it is a watch that gives class and imposes imposes on other more expensive brands. The pulse was faacil suit my thick wrist, however I took it to a professional jeweler to do the job, only cost me 5,000 pesos Colombian, something like $ 2.5. I am very happy and I love that in the dark when you can see by the luminosity of the hands and points.
The only thing I do not like is the light that is lost teimpo desdepués of true light outside. Then you need to place it in a short time frame to direct light so you can see in the dark after.
But overall it's a magnificent watch and I'm very glad I bought on Amazon :::!
on May 1, 2016
The day I got it I knew there was defiantly a lack of quality to this watch which was not case before. The watched WAS not water safe to even 10 feet as fogged up immediately. Then would not keep time nor would watch wind as the pin was not in correctly. Unfortunately I left town before i could return and got back 5 days after return date. I lose as AMAZON would do nothing and I will as most people I know stop shopping at this online joke.
on August 24, 2008
Invicta is one of the premiere watch makers of affordable watches. A host of different styles and designs for every individual, make it a great brand for those looking for a bit of everything.

I purchased this as an everyday watch to wear to work. I wear it on the subway and in inclement weather. I have not had it long enough to determine long term durability, but it hasnt scratched in the few months of wear. It has held up as well as any of my other more expensive watches.

Positives:

For the price of around $100, the style can not be beat. It is a replica of the famous Rolex Sumbmariner, and quite a few have commented on this fact. It is an attention getter as the gold plating gleams on my arm.

The watch has a nice heft and size. Not overly large like a Tag Formula One, but not small delicate like a Cartier. The links are well spaced and there are no gaps. The screw on cap is a nice touch. This would fit well on regular sized wrist. Small wrists may not like the weight.

Nice invicta logo on the second hand is a nice touch.

The movement is pretty accurate. It is swiss.

The Negatives:

The clasp appears to be the weakest point of the watch. While it hasnt come apart, it feels like given long term use, may cause problems.

The fact that it looks identical to a Rolex, means u have to explain sometimes why you bought a "replica" Rolex. I just say its an Invicta, styled similar to a Rolex.

Dont expect it to glow in the dark. I dont use it if need to tell time in the dark.

Overall:

Overall I give it 4 stars. 5 for value and style, but knock it down a notch as it does try to look identical to a Rolex, instead of trying for a different unique twist like some of the other Invicta watchs I own.
on August 25, 2008
Upon noticing this watch, I had a friend tell me how envious he was of me - "I guess you need to get your second kid out of the way before you get to buy your `Submariner.' I have been asking my wife if I could get one for years with no luck." Later that day I told him that I liked the Tag he was wearing. "Not as nice as yours" was his response (His Tag cost 12 - 15 times what MY "Submariner" cost).

I have only had this watch for several days, so my review is based upon that experience. I hope to update my review a couple of years in the future. I bought it because my ESQ of 9 years was with the repairperson being cleaned, is having some problems, and ESQ discontinued the model. I have owned Pulsar, Timex, Michel Herbelin, and an ESQ 200M diver and my review will compare my impressions against those timepieces, especially the ESQ.

PROs:
Appearance
Movement
Value

CONs:
Tight Bezel
Luminescence
Grinding screw-down crown

First, this is a STUNNING, beautiful watch! It looks better than the photos. Depending upon the light, the color changes from blue to purple to royal blue. The watch case has Invicta engraved on one side and looks elegant. The Invicta logo wings on the back of the second hand look classy.

The crown has a Swiss cross raised on it and is of the screw-down variety. It threads with a grinding, unnatural feel, and I fear it will mis-thread and fail over time.

The bezel is tight and rotates with great reluctance (an apparent Invicta trait). I use the bezel a lot and am disappointed I will be unable to use it much on this watch. The bezel on my ESQ is near perfect, and I am puzzled why Invicta cannot improve this aspect.

The luminescence is disappointing. When exposed to direct, unfiltered sunlight the lume is initially fine but fades within an hour. My ESQ puts it to shame.

The band (brushed silver links with polished gold links) is fine, looks GREAT, and does not pull my arm hair but does not feel as heavy or as high quality as my ESQ's band (I cannot image what the "folded link" bands on lesser Invictas are like). I have read in these reviews that the 23k gold plating comes off rather easily over time.

The movement is Swiss and seems fine. The second hand hits the watch's tick marks much more precisely than my ESQ.

Overall, I believe the watch is a great value. I chose it because I would have had to move to the $400 - $500 price point to find anything else close to what I liked and Amazon offered a free extended warranty. Although I would not have purchased this watch without the extended warranty, I may purchase other Invicta's without it depending upon my experience with this one.

UPDATE 11/12/11: Three years later and I have nothing but great things to say about this watch. Aside from some scuffs on the clasp and scratches toward the bottom of band from normal desk diving wear, the watch remains beautiful. Note that the scratches are on the center polished portion of the band but the gold plate remains fully intact; the brushed outer links look fine.

Since it was under warranty, I did recently return it Invicta for its 3-4 year cleaning. It was returned to me with a slightly looser bezel, so that was a pleasant surprise. However, the movement also no longer hits the tick marks exactly (similar to my Christopher Ward). The cleaning cost me $56 (initially I thought it was only going to be $28), and I was without it for 3 months. In hindsight, I probably should have simply taken it to my local jeweler ($45 and without it for 3-6 weeks) and will do so in the future.
on April 18, 2016
I've been using this watch for 4 or 5 days, it really looks great, bizeel moves easily without any effort, the hands are in the dark without any problem, the link bracelet, stainless steel combined with gold, looks great
in these days of use, I have done at sea, in the shower and in the swimming pool, and the clock was kept spotless, without any trace of moisture anywhere
I'm really happy with this watch
on January 4, 2017
It is an invicta 9310...I think...since it is not as displayed (no "swiss movement" moniker at bottom, it opens the door to questions...Does invicta really make dials that do not say that? other reviews say yes, but I cannot get a word from the manufacturer...at any rate, it is not what I ordered...right? Details are important
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse