Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Invicta Men's 9310 Pro Diver Collection Swiss Quartz Watch
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer conj2 conj2 conj2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Kiss Rocks Vegas Back to School

Band Color: silver|Change

on July 25, 2015
This watch keeps being mistaken for a ROLEX, so thats a compliment enough IMO. Bought for a birthday present its worn daily by my dad and being a battery it has no problems if taken off his wrist overnight or weekend. He likes the magnified date as his eyesight isnt the best. Quality was way, way up on what i expected and for the price its an AMAZING watch/deal.
on August 11, 2012
I bought this watch for my Father and he loves it. It is a very nice looking two - tone watch and for a timepiece that is cheap to buy - it certainly doesn't look or feel cheap!. The watch keeps perfect time. For anyone who would like to own a very nice looking Divers watch and at a very good price, this Invicta is certainly well worth considering. My Father has some nice comments about his new Invicta 9310.
on June 6, 2009
Having received my ProDiver 9310 from Amazon it was everything as expected. The watch is beautiful and the packaging superb. The second hand was hitting the tick marks exactly. I was all looking forward to wear the watch.

However, the watch was losing 6-8 seconds a day. I expected and require pinpoint accuracy from an Invicta. I have 2 other Invictas that are accurate to a second or two a week. These Invictas have the Japanese Quartz movement and the Invicta 9310 has the Swiss Quartz movement.

I struggled to keep the watch but decided to return with no issues to Amazon to their credit.

I am looking to purchase the Invicta 8935 which is very similar to the 9310 but has the Japanese Quartz movement. I am hoping this will maintain the accuarcy as I have seen on my other watches.

Update: I have now purchased the 8935 from ShopNBC. It was not available on Amazon.

The ProDiver 8935 is keeping accurate time with the Japanese Quartz movement. However it is not exactly precise in hitting all the tick marks as the 9310. The watch is somewhat smaller than the 9310.

The watch is very sharp and attractive. The blue dial looks quite different depending on the light source. It goes from dark almost black, purple to blue. The edges where the band meets the case is a little rough.

I would have preferred the ProDiver 9310 if my particular one had kept better time.

These Invictas are a good value for the money.

However, you should consider a Pulsar, Wenger or Swiss Legend via Amazon which are probably the best watches for the money in my opinion.

Update:

I recently gave my Pro Diver 8935 to my stepson when I decided to repurchase the Pro Diver 9310 from Amazon. I had thought the 8935 was a bit small to my liking and wanted to give the 9310 another "chance".

I received my new larger Swiss Movement Pro Diver9310 was disappointed that this time the watch was not hitting the tick marks precisely (hitting in between tick marks). The new 9310 does keep accurate time.

Another annoying aspect of the 9310 is in direct sunlight the dial appears distorted with reflections from the hands and the markers. This does not happen with the 8935.

I am not that satisfied with 9310 overall and would now only rate it 2 stars. The 8935 and 9310 are comparable except the 9310 is 40mm vs 38mm for 8935. If I could return the 9310 a second time...I would.
on July 23, 2012
I ordered the Invicta Watch for my husband as his other three watches stopped functioning. The Invicta watch is a real beauty! It is easy to set and comfortable on his wrist. We are very happy/satisfied with this purchase.
on September 11, 2010
Not having about $10,000 USD to splurge on a Rolex "Submariner", I decided to, at least, have the look of one by purchasing an Invicta "Pro Diver".

I had previously owned the Invicta "Pro Diver" that used the Citizen Miyota calibre 8215 automatic movement, but was VERY disappointed by it. Aside from gaining about 1/2 minute per day when it was new, after three years of daily wear, the movement became so dirty that it just froze up and would not run. That watch wound up in the trash.

So, I replaced it with this Invicta "Pro Diver" that uses a SWISS Ronda 715 analog quartz movement. I've had the watch for about two months so far and can not notice any error in its timekeeping!

One annoying problem with it, however, was that the jumping second hand was landing BETWEEN the second marks instead of on them...VERY distracting and annoying. A watchmaker friend of mine was able to correct the problem for me, but I would STRONGLY urge Invicta to have whoever is assembling these watches for them do a better job of attaching their second hands. I want the second hand on any analog quartz watch I purchase to land EXACTLY on the second marks...not between them.

Anyway, if second hand alignment is not an issue for you, then I think you will really like this watch. It is VERY accurate and with its screw down crown is water resistant to a depth of 660 feet so there will be no problem if you dive, swim, or just shower while wearing it. I notice that in a crowd this watch tends to attract the admiring glances of people who will assume you spent a fortune on it.
on February 1, 2015
I own several Invicta watches, but this is now my "go to" watch. My son-in-law purchased a Rolex Submariner for Christmas and my Invicta looked great beside his, not to mention his cost 7,200.00. Very happy with purchase.
on December 8, 2012
Once I arrived, I could not believe, much like the Rolex Submariner, the enecantó my wife, my mother and brothers were surprised by its low cost and high quality noticeable. High quality finish. Some friends are envious, it is a watch that gives class and imposes imposes on other more expensive brands. The pulse was faacil suit my thick wrist, however I took it to a professional jeweler to do the job, only cost me 5,000 pesos Colombian, something like $ 2.5. I am very happy and I love that in the dark when you can see by the luminosity of the hands and points.
The only thing I do not like is the light that is lost teimpo desdepués of true light outside. Then you need to place it in a short time frame to direct light so you can see in the dark after.
But overall it's a magnificent watch and I'm very glad I bought on Amazon :::!
on April 4, 2014
This is a very beautiful watch. People have thought it look like a Rolex watch. Rolex has a watch designed like this Invicta watch. I ordered few more of these watches in different designed. They are well made and look expensive.
on May 22, 2015
Bought this for my husband, after two other "trys" that he didn't like at all (3rd time is the charm, apparently). This watch is
just gorgeous, keeps perfect time and he loves the darned thing. If you compare a picture of this Invicta and a Rolex Submariner, you would be very hard pressed to see the difference. If you want to pay north of $8,000 for a watch-go ahead. We'll go with the Invicta, thank you.
on August 24, 2008
Invicta is one of the premiere watch makers of affordable watches. A host of different styles and designs for every individual, make it a great brand for those looking for a bit of everything.

I purchased this as an everyday watch to wear to work. I wear it on the subway and in inclement weather. I have not had it long enough to determine long term durability, but it hasnt scratched in the few months of wear. It has held up as well as any of my other more expensive watches.

Positives:

For the price of around $100, the style can not be beat. It is a replica of the famous Rolex Sumbmariner, and quite a few have commented on this fact. It is an attention getter as the gold plating gleams on my arm.

The watch has a nice heft and size. Not overly large like a Tag Formula One, but not small delicate like a Cartier. The links are well spaced and there are no gaps. The screw on cap is a nice touch. This would fit well on regular sized wrist. Small wrists may not like the weight.

Nice invicta logo on the second hand is a nice touch.

The movement is pretty accurate. It is swiss.

The Negatives:

The clasp appears to be the weakest point of the watch. While it hasnt come apart, it feels like given long term use, may cause problems.

The fact that it looks identical to a Rolex, means u have to explain sometimes why you bought a "replica" Rolex. I just say its an Invicta, styled similar to a Rolex.

Dont expect it to glow in the dark. I dont use it if need to tell time in the dark.

Overall:

Overall I give it 4 stars. 5 for value and style, but knock it down a notch as it does try to look identical to a Rolex, instead of trying for a different unique twist like some of the other Invicta watchs I own.