Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 226 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 246 reviews
on March 24, 2014
This is a great looking watch with very average quality, and I think for the price it's to be expected. The band makes squeaking noises, the crown adjustments are tempermental, and the clasp feels cheap. However, it looks great and I've received compliments on it already. I would still recommend the watch, but just to be aware going in that the fit and finish leave a bit to be desired.
on February 19, 2014
Just got it yesterday and resized it today. The guy at the jewelry store said "It looks like a Rolex"...Sweet!
The watch looks and feels expensive and of good quality. The packaging is amazing. I'm definitely keeping the box it came in to start building my collection. I can't wait to order the blue face Invicta Men's 8928OB "Pro Diver".
review image review image
on December 20, 2016
I'm a woman and I love this watch for myself,It is not to big for a woman to use,But what I love the most is that it is a 600 feet (200M) watch and like to swim with it or take a shower, wash the dishes without taking the watch off.And at night I can see the hour very easy.
I'm very very happy with it.
review image review image
on July 21, 2015
Within a week the band's "gold" was rubbing off from normal wear. About 3 months after purchase I wore it in a pool in 5 feet of water (the watch supposedly rated to 660 feet), and after getting out of the pool the watch starting fogging up and from water that had leaked inside.

We called the Invicta Service Center and they said to send the watch along with $28. The told us that even though it may be a manufacturing error, THE $28 SHIPPING AND HANDLING FEE IS ALWAYS REQUIRED. Don't take my word for it, do a google search "invicta 28 service fee." $28 is almost half the cost of the watch!

Will not being buying from Invicta again.
on August 15, 2017
bought this for the hubby, and he loves it. It looks like a fine, expensive watch when worn, and when he forgets to take it off before jumping in the pool, no worries! lol
on May 29, 2017
This is a great watch, stylish but not bulky. I've had Bulova watches and a genuine Rolex but I've been wearing Invicta for many nyears now on a daily basis. Quality is top notch, never had a problem with one.
on June 30, 2016
Looks nice, but it was far to light for my liking. It did not have a genuine feel, and the face filled with moisture after submerging two feet deep under water, even though Invicta claims it is water resistant. If you're looking for a genuine divers watch, this is not the product for you.
on June 19, 2017
Nice watch my fault I thought the face was larger
on April 12, 2017