Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 99 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 105 reviews
on March 27, 2016
This watch case good for just about anything that fits. Gloc? Family photos? 2.5 Inch floppy disks??? You name it. It looks like it should be designed for a flare gun and extra flares. You could drop the box on the floor and break the floor. (Dont try this at home)

Instead of housing my watches in the standard boxes they were transported in, I decided it was time for an upgrade. I've been seeing this case as (Purchased this watch + this case) on Amazon so I figured, what the heck, LETS DO IT. The box is HUGE and It snugly fits your watches of average sizes. I don't own anything larger than 47mm, but if you are planning on housing 3 Invicta Sea Dragons at 53mm each (which are ridiculous huge).. It's safe to say your average watch collection is safe inside. Your Patek Phillippe is probably safer in here than on your wrist. The foam 'pillows' are exceptionally huge so I recommend not folding the clasp over your watch if you had any links removed. I usually remove 3 links from my bracelets and tried snapping over the clasp and felt like I was putting too much tension on the bracelet as the foam expanded... leave the clasp open, slide watch into place, problem solved.

Overall its a solid case with nice squishy padding everywhere to protect any of your valuables, and your watches.
review image review image
on January 6, 2017
Great case. I do it own or buy Invicta time pieces. My collection is of much better quality and value. The case is another matter, it is a most excellent storage and protection medium for any timepiece you wish to protect from most anything. Not near the quality or form/fit of a Pelican but for the price any collector of decent watches should own one of these to protect there nicer pieces.
Fast prime shipping. I really like it but 3 slot case not quite big enough so I'm ordering another.
on May 26, 2016
I saw this box on a cruise I was on, but you had to buy 3 watches to get it. Glad I could find it on Amazon for $35. Great place to store my three Invicta watches. My only knock on it is that you can't clasp the watches around the foam. (Foam is too big around) But, since they are so big, you can just wrap your watch around the foam open.
on May 23, 2017
Absolutely love traveling with my invictas. This was a great investment indeed.
on February 2, 2017
This case is a nice to have for safely storing Invicta large watches. This case securely holds my 52 & 56 mm watches in one location.

I placed the order on a Friday and received the watch case the following Tuesday two days in advance of the initial scheduled receive date.
on May 17, 2017
awesome
on March 30, 2013
This watch-carrying case is so handy! If you are looking for a near-bombproof storage box for your watches at a reasonable price, look no further. This reminds me of a Pelican case, except that it is designed specifically for watches and carries the Invicta logo on top -that could be viewed as a negative-.
The slots are big enough to accommodate even the largest wristwatches, with the exception, maybe, of some Glycine models. My largest watch is a 49 mm Oris dive watch and it fits just fine. The foam padding is very nice and durable.
I also have the 6-slot version but I find this smaller box better, it has a Mary solid feel when you snap it closed.
on May 16, 2017
I had no idea that the box was so large. It is like a tank. I would have liked it to be smaller but thanks for the fortress.
on February 23, 2016
I bought this case for my son. He is a watch nut and absolutely loves it. The construction is good, and it does seem to do a good job of protecting his watches. The best part though is probably the display or "wow" factor. You get to open this up like James Bond and show off your watches. The construction and durability seem very good.
on March 7, 2012
This is a very solid watch case, it seems that it would withstand quite a bit of punishment in the protection of the contents.

I'm not sure that it would hold up to heavy water exposure, maybe, but I am not going to test that until I have no choice (hopefully never).
It closes well/firmly, no problems with the seals or buckles. The watches seem to be held solid with no movement.

The inside foam is a plastic variety not rubber, which would have made it a bit more luxurious. Other than that the only other issue I have with it is that I just purchased my second one at almost half the price of the first, the price went down a day after I ordered the first!! could have saved 20 bucks.
D