Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 151-160 of 410 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 446 reviews
on September 17, 2010
The tool works great and I found the quality acceptable for the price. As a previous reviewer noted, it is important to make sure that you align the tool to the proper side of the pin and then take your time turning the knob - if the tool is not aligned exactly you will break the tool. I just did three Invicta watches and this tool paid for itself after the first watch.
on December 4, 2013
it was great while it lasted but did not last very long (less than one year with medium use 1 or 2 watch bracelets per month) - pin broke and needs replacement - not worth the additional money so it's a toss away item
on December 16, 2010
I purchased this item specifically for my Invicta watch, and all I have to say is "Perfect"!! The watch itself came with no instructions on how to change links, but this came with crystal clear instructions, it even came with extra pins just in case you break one. Don't go with a cheap off brand, this is worth the few extra dollars for quality and convenience!!
on December 29, 2013
It would have been nice to receive some directions on the poorly packaged item that we received. Guess we'll just have to try to figure it out and hope for the best. Poor idea on my part to purchase this item.
on March 11, 2015
Piece of s***, was patiently sizing my watch and the needle on the screw broke within 2 minutes from opening from the package
on December 26, 2014
It makes adjusting your watch perfect
And easy and it works on other
Watches as well I am so glad I go mine
You will to
on June 17, 2013
even when using extreme care if the pin slips even slightly when pushing a pin out the pin on the tool will bend and break. That must be why they include 3 pins with the tool. I have already ruined 1 pin, but I have sized 4 watch bands.
on September 14, 2011
It broke in 1/2 trying to push a pin out. If the watch pins are in tightly, don't waste your time. This tool didn't work so I ended up hammering the pins out on my own, which was much easier. The idea is nice, but in this case it's cheap plastic versus steel. Which do you think is stronger? (It's not hard to guess.)
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 18, 2013
I recently purchased an Invicta watch and wanted to be able to remove the links myself. The tool arrived broken which was a disappointment. The packaging was intact so it must have been shipped that way.
on April 16, 2015
Folks who slam this item or recommend others must be doing it wrong somehow. It's simple, it works, no problem!