Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Invicta Men's 4392 Lupah Collection Interchangeable Band and WatchSet
Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Lindsey Stirling Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Water Sports STEM

on September 27, 2007
I was somewhat concerned about the size of the watch as I've seen some Invicta Lupah watches that looked too big for my wrist (7.25''). After receiving it, I'm very happy with my purchase. It's a big watch, but not big enough to look bad, in fact, I like how substantial it looks on my wrist. The mother of pearl dial is beautiful and differentiates the watch from all the regular color dials out there (black, blue, etc).

Another plus is the sapphire crystal, which makes it harder to scratch, good thing too, considering the crystal has a dome shape that curves out of the watch. The different leather bracelets make this watch highly customizable, and the colors look good. I can definitely see me changing the band from time to time depending on mood.

It doesn't arrive in the traditional Invicta "cheese colored" box, but the one that is included looks of higher quality than the pics in the description would indicate.

Overall I'm very happy, even more so considering that the Amazon price was incredible ($99 gold box deal, but still a pretty good deal at $169).
on October 30, 2007
This is a big, heavy watch with no hint of subtlety. The face looks like a carnival, although the wheels and dials are really too small to be of much practical use.

It will do amazing things - work as a stopwatch for example - if you want to invest some time to figure out how it works.

Having said that, the watch has a balanced but slightly frenetic look with a lot of things going on. It is definitely not for everybody but I really like it - reasonable minds will differ.
on December 3, 2007
This was my first Invicta Watch and I am very happy with it. I would definitively buy an Invicta in the future. It is a great value- 4 different bands, swiss movement, sapphire crystal and under $200. Also, the mother of pearl dial is very elegant and the switching of the bands is very easy. The watch is a large, I personally love big watches so I am happy. If you want a watch with unique personality this is it.
on March 24, 2008
I've had this watch for a week, so I can't speak to it's long term reliability - but I am very happy with it.

Cons - the silver on pearl white finish can be hard to read.
Pros - good quality and packaging, a great look in the slightly large watch category, a very fun (if marginally useful) stopwatch - tho yes, you can time fullbacks running 4:40s, price to value ratio? killer

Bottom line - if you like big Swiss watches with a bit of personality at less than Rolex prices this is the watch for you....
on October 22, 2007
The price was right--if you believe the sticker price. Very good. The
text said Lupah meant bold. Actually you couldn't get that much of an
idea from the picture. Haven't enjoyed a watch so much since the Rolex
got stolen. It's a very good watch and Lupah means more fun than bold.
I've enjoyed it immensely.
on October 22, 2007
Keeps time acurately. Nice classic modern look. FYI this thing is huge but I like having a nice large face on my wrist. I got it for $99.99.
on April 19, 2008
I love my watch. It was an awesome deal. It's a total conversation piece and I get complements on it all the time.
on May 17, 2009
I ordered this watch thinking that it was a great looking watch, however, it looks bulky, cheap, and lame. My wife loves it but she isn't even a watch lover.
on April 17, 2008
Este reloj cumple con las bondades que un cronógrafo brinda a un buen precio y una magnifica calidad. Su estilo moderno hace que no pase desapercibido, mas un con las correas intercambiables.

Realmente, vale la pena!!!!
on February 18, 2013
Bigger isn't always better, and such is the case with the Invicta Lupah. This model introduced me to the Invicta brand in 2002, but has been growing steadily larger and I could no longer wear it once it became the "Lupah Grand" How happy I was to find not only the original size Lupah, but one with both a favorite swiss chronograph movement, The Ronda 5040B with the dual disc big date, but also four soft, padded, grained and well made leather straps in colors to compliment any wardrobe. As for the vendor, they delivered a quality product at a great price, and they got it to me expediently. Who could ask for more? I would definitely do business here again, should the opportunity arise. As for the Invicta BRAND - if you're not a fan of the brand, you just haven't TRIED one on yet.