Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 11 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 14 reviews
on March 7, 2014
I wanted an automatic watch because I am sick of paying a lot of money changing batteries in other watches; I own a Breitling and a Tag and I have to say I have been blown away by the quality, style and performance of this Invicta watch. The movement is smooth and for the cost it is a great value watch. I am very impressed.
on September 8, 2014
Awesome automatic watch. Size is just right not too big. Easy to read dial and so far very accurate time but only had it for two weeks. This watch is an absolute bargain for 90 dollars. This watch is easily a 300 + dollar watch. And best of all no more having to change a battery.
on April 29, 2014
I like this watch, but am not young enough to like the new style of HUGE watches....This watch isn't as large as many of the new styles but is easily twice as large as my old automatic Seiko 5.... I wish this watch was as thin as the Seiko, and there is no reason to have the INVICTA name across the side... a bit over the top to me. Otherwise a fine looking watch that keeps great time.
Quality seems good.
on June 10, 2015
This is a great watch. It keeps accurate time and the size is perfect. People give me compliments on its appearance all the time. No regrets
on July 13, 2014
This watch is great..just the right size. I have other Invictas, but this is my favorite. I wear it everyday.
on March 18, 2015
This clock is best.
The performance, the size, the design and poshness

This satisfaction is very wonderful at this price.
on August 26, 2014
Love the watch but wish Invicta did not put their name on the side of the case.
on March 6, 2015
So far so good. This is a nice watch for the money spent. I really like the wind up feature on it.
on August 3, 2014