Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Invicta Men's Reserve Subaqua Venom 5729
Amazon Vehicles GoldBox Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Joseph Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Shop Now

on March 14, 2012
First of all, I'm a watch freak--especially when it comes to duty watches (aka military, etc). I have a bunch of watches that I wear when outside of the workplace and about 4 to 5 that I rotate when I do work (law enforcement). I recently purchased the Venom mid-size and love it (no regrets). But the full size Venom intrigued me so much that I dropped a few $$ to get one, too. First, it is indeed massive and the weight wasn't that much of an issue because most squad or military watches are a bit heavier than other watches. Second, it has PRESENCE (especially the all black) and after wearing it for just one day, I had 5 random people comment on it (so be prepared). Third, I took it to a very experienced watch repairman to adjust the metal links. This is a man who has fixed/sold watches for OVER 35 years. He was the most impressed with this timepiece and asked to fully inspect, which I allowed. He gave it a very enthusiastic thumbs up. Lastly and what I think is most important--This watch is solid and durable & I have no fears of failure when out in the field. I will keep both watches because it's summertime around the corner and the full beast Venom probably won't fit under a long-sleeve shirt cuff and the mid size will (during the cold months). Hope this helps and if you are lucky enough to pull the trigger on one, I don't think you'll be dissappointed. Just be prepared for some comments from people! Enjoy and ALWAYS wear a watch in good health...........
on January 19, 2011
For the "man's man". Wears well. Well balanced on the wrist. A large watch, but most people should already know that. Not made for wimps or small wrists. Very well made. An eye catcher for sure.
on August 30, 2014
This is a very heavy watch (over 1 pound) that may take some time getting use to. It looks good on a large arm and wrist, but the shape is better suited to someone with "girly" (small to medium) wrists. With my large wrists, the watch likes to rotate to off center to better span across one wrist bone or the other since it does not quite fit comfortably over both of them. The metal band fits easily around a big wrist and you still may have to remove 3-4 links but similar watches with leather and rubber bands with buckles won't come close to closing properly around a man's wrist.
on February 23, 2013
I enjoy the Invicta Venom line and own three of these in various styles. This one is black on black and is quite nice. Be prepared though as it's huge and heavy.
on July 1, 2013
I was a little worried reading other reviews about how big this watch is (I have a somewhat small wrist size at ~7.25") but I decided to give it a try. I am glade I did! IT is true, the watch is enormous! That being said this watch is very well made and worth your time. This watch was exactly what I was looking, with a very sturdy feel to the bezel rotation and the feel of the watch as a whole.

The only complaint I would have is that they are a bit difficult to re size, luckily we have a high end jewelry store in town that was able to re size it for me.
on April 19, 2013
This makes the third Invicta Watch that I have purchased from Amazon and it seems that they just keep getting better.

Let me start off by saying that I love this watch. The detail and workmanship are amazing for the price. First things first... like others have said... this watch is HUGE! I can not stress how massive it really is. You will just have to see it in person. I am 6' tall and weigh 190 and this watch all but covers my entire wrist. I have no issue with this but others might. Also this watch feels as if it weighs 2 LBS. I really don't know how much it weighs but it is VERY heavy on the wrist which I personally love. I tend to wear my watches just a little loose on the wrist because I can't stand the feeling of having something tight around my wrist (Must have been all those handcuffs when I was younger lol) so it tends to slide up and down a little so I will never forget that I am wearing a gigantic timepiece.

Be forewarned, you will get a lot of attention and questions while wearing this watch. It is a huge conversation piece (literally).

If I could give more than 5 stars I would.

Cheers!
on May 28, 2013
I own several watches and this one is by far my favorite. I have got a lot of compliments on it. I am a big guy so the watch fits my body type so be warned as others have stated. If you are a small person of have small wrists you may not like this watch.
on February 11, 2014
I think it's worth every penny I paid. I wear it every day. There are times when I wish I could find a rubber watch band for it but that's not a complaint on the quality, just my person preference. I am very pleased with my purchase.
on February 26, 2016
Excellent time piece. Own several Invicta watches and a few in this style. The watch is very massive and beefy. It wears heavy on the wrist and, if youre not used to large diameter watches wuth thick casings, this may not be for you. I receive tons of compliments whenever I wear it and an occasional "nod" from fellow venom owners. I really can't say enough great things about the design and aesthetics of this watch. Definitely an attention grabber!
on March 2, 2016
My main complaint is that it doesn't have a blue face as pictured in this email and in all the pictures on the website. I haven't decided whether to send it back or keep it yet. I like the size and style but wanted a blue face as pictured.