Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Luxury Beauty March Birthstone Book House Cleaning _fab _fab _fab  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tackle Any Terrain with Cycling on Amazon STEM

Showing 1-10 of 15 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 20 reviews
on October 29, 2012
This watch is really big and classy. My husband is 6 foot 3 and it still looks big on him. He looks very sexy and masculine wearing it! If you're looking for a handsome statement watch, this is it! It looks awesome when he's dressed up or down. If you like it when people notice your watch, then go ahead and " add to cart"! I will posy some pictures to help you get an idea of the size. The face is almost as big as a Chapstick lip balm. I also took a pic of it next to my hubby's Bulova. I hope this is helpful!
review image review image
on December 23, 2009
When I opened the box, the first thing I noticed was that the nice bright Invicta box was dirty... After opening the watch I also noticed the Invicta tags print was partially worn off- looked like a used box! Watch is very nice, heavy and great quality but the presentation was really poor.
on July 11, 2013
I was impressed by the look of this watch in the photos. But I was blown away by the actual watch. Solid construction and eye catching styling, I've gotten a few complements on it the first time that I wore it. Keep in mind that his watch is big and has some weight to it so it will look better on those with larger forearms. Otherwise this one is the pride of my collection...at the moment. You WILL NOT be disappointed with this watch if you like a to have a watch that says, "I'm about business". I'm a happy camper.
on February 2, 2010
This watch is a MON-STAR!!! It won't even fit under my sleeve, so it can't help but be seen and admired by all. If you like a big watch, then this is a must have!!!
on July 4, 2013
It is a reserve collection and it did not come in a reserve box. It did not come with everything I need to register it
on October 29, 2013
and that is just fine with me - another from the OMG that is a large timepiece sir collection - dont underestimate the size and weight of this watch because it is just as advertised - its great
22 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 12, 2015
Its nice. Not a bad watch. It is big and heavy, it does look good and seemed to be priced right. I paid $210 for it. I don't like how the face sticks up but other than that I like it
on May 9, 2015
My husband loved this gift. He collects Invicta watches and he loved adding this watch to his collection. If you love large watches this is a must. He gets compliments all the time.
on November 12, 2015
This is a very nice watch but it's too big for even a guy like me who likes big watches. The piece itself is very nice but overall just too big to wear regularly.
on February 5, 2015
Whoa! This watch is BIG, It's HEAVY, and the ladies DIG it! Love it! This watch will get you compliments, I promise you. Worth the purchase.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.