Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-8 of 8 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 8 reviews
on December 13, 2012
It's by far my most fancy Invicta watch. And it is, absolutely gigantic. Don't go small here.

Very thick, very heavy, and surprisingly durable. The one day that I wore it (had a loose bezel and got a replacement) I knocked into one or two things casually, and checked, there's very little space to damage it. Damaged Invicta's usually means metal with visible scratches. Their metals are so nice, but nylon could scratch them, they need extra care.

That said, this thing is absolutely gorgeous. I wasn't so sure about the metal rope adornment thing, and I'm still not really, but it's very beautiful nonetheless. It will absolutely get you attention. As for the face and the detail, honestly, for such a thick watch, the actual face could be a little wider. There's a pretty thick downward piece that makes the actual dial a little small for this watch's overall size. It's not important, it's still very beautiful and unique, all Invicta. Rage.

INVICTA:
Something handy to know about Invicta, they will sell you any watchband for almost any watch, just have the correct number of the watch with the band you want, it's usually 50 bucks and you may wait until next year, but eventually you will get it. I ordered a bunch recently, we will see. They're nice for the Coalitions and Venom's especially (they look fantastic with rubber..(?)) So, it's from Cairo, the biggest sheet-hole on our poor earth. I've been there, it's really gross. There's no public sanitation, that's all you need to know.

Anyway, take it to a good jewler if something goes wrong (unless first 30 days -rETURN!) instead of sending it to them (they take forever), jewler would probably be able to fix most problems.

Problems are:

Loose bezel, if you have one, the first time you go in the water? Kaput. Tap on it, if it's loose, replace it immediately (16.5% of my 40 Invictas have this problem and will never see water). The timer, I've had two that start at 58 seconds instead of zero. I can live with it but woulda returned if I'd known.

The myth of "bands turning into powder" is true. One of every couple hundred bands probably, I've had two out of thirty, both venom, extra bands that came with a trio, both had alternates, and I didn't know because they were in plastic, so it was too late, and not the end of the world. But if you get one, exchange it immediately.

So, they're not perfect, but if your smart, follow up your orders with an email saying send me a new watch WRAPPED in Invicta plastic, return immediately if something's wrong, you'll have great watches for years at a fantastic bargain.

So, you can have a Baum Mercier and Rollie Oyster, or 40 Invicta's. Up to you. cheers yo
on December 4, 2015
Best quality Invicta I've ever owned. I really can't find any flaws with it so far other than there seems to be 0 luminescence on the hands and hour markers and I think this is absolutely unconscionable for a watch of this price and that's why I had to remove one star
22 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 12, 2015
I just received this watch today, 6/12/2015 and am wearing it right now, it is everything I had thought it would be though the black mop has to line up just right in the light to see some color.
on January 15, 2016
I bought this watch for my husband for Christmas! He absolutely loved it! It's an awesome watch that makes a statement!
review image review image review image
on September 14, 2016
Looks good,where's the silver watch band? If u buy direct from invicta,it comes with.
on March 26, 2016
Im not expecting this to a 300 price range watch....
on October 27, 2015
Love it the best
on April 10, 2013
It's good watch but Very thick, very heavy, and surprisingly durable , , , , , , , , ,