Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Digital Albums PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 14 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 18 reviews
on January 23, 2017
Got this for my husband's 50th birthday a couple of years ago when he was in Afghanistan. Unfortunately I just found out that he's never really liked it. He finds it uncomfortable to wear and then considering how much money I spent on the watch the band is already breaking which is a bummer and it's not a watch that he wears every day. He also says you can't even type and use the computer when it's on because it's so big. He has to take it off when using the computer at work. Such a bummer to find this out two years later as I would've loved to return it and get him something that he did love for the money I spent on it.
on June 26, 2013
These watches are big and bold as well as beautiful to look at on your wrist. They perform excellently as a watch or stopwatch and seem to keep perfect time. The Venoms are conversation pieces and certainly draw the attention of others!

Be warned that you cannot wear a long sleeved dress shirt over them as the watch is too large. Wear with short sleeves, stretchy long sleeves or outside of your scuba diving top.
on October 25, 2013
This is a beast of a watch and I love wearing it. The feel of it and the look draws attention from all types. By it being black I thought that no one would notice it. I was wrong. This bad girl grabs attention and keeps it. She looks like a sleek sports car on the wrist.
on June 15, 2015
I am enjoying the wearing of my new Invicta Men's Venom Gen ll and I am very satisfied with it. I have been looking on line and in Invicta stores for this model about a year now and after seeing your offer here on Amazon.com, at a good price, I took a chance and I am glad that I did.
on January 29, 2014
This watch is sinister, and wicked cool. When it illuminates at night it could be mistaken for a UFO. Love my Venom, and the red accent looks great with the black and silver bevel. If you like Invicta Watches then you will beg, borrow and steal for this timepiece. (Note:Stealing is Unlawful, and not recommended).
on November 14, 2013
love this watch, very sharp looks comfortable on the wrist. fast delivery it is a little thick but very good looking
on September 30, 2015
Very nice watch and a great conversation piece!
on November 8, 2014
Recibí en muy buen estado el reloj en Colombia, los recomiendo 100%

Gracias
on March 1, 2015
I love this watch is my favorite, recommend and quick sale
on July 13, 2014
Bit top heavy as it has a rubber strap but gets the most comments,