Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Invicta Signature II Black Leather Mens Watch 7339
Your Garage Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Kate Voegele Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Water Sports

on October 2, 2013
The watch has some "bling" however the watch band was very low quality. I still think that you cannot beat the refinements of a high quality watch and I've gone back to wearing my swiss watch.
on February 11, 2014
Nice watch with great finish, material quality and good price.

Arrived at the estimated time.

Liked the product recommend

I got to know the brand
on November 18, 2013
Band is very thick, watch entirely too heavy and bulky.Bezel looks cheap when on wrist.It looks like watch you would buy at a discount store for under $25.
on October 24, 2013
I was looking for a watch for my son's birthday and he wanted this brand. I decided on this one because of the timeless design, perfect for work or play. He loved it and has been wearing it everyday!
on March 19, 2014
I bought this from another site since Amazon was out of stock. I am new to watch collecting and have a few nice Seiko's and Orients as well as a Graf Zeppelin. A nice start I think.

This watch is nowhere close to being in the same league with those - but it's not supposed to be. Don't be fooled by the huge "discount" off MSRP. No one sells it for anywhere near that. Do not expect the quality that one would get with a $500 purchase. Judge it based on its sub $100 price and you will be fair.

For a cheap watch, it isn't bad. It feels as good as others in its range with the same complaints as the others - a poor band and not nearly as substantial as other high quality watches.

Fair warning. This thing is huge. I have relatively large 8 inch wrists and it is still be on me. The crown digs into the back of my hand and it seems to hit right on my wrist bone. I swapped outmtjr band and we'll see if that makes a difference on how it wears.

All in all, not a bad purchase if you are aware of where in really falls in the watch spectrum.
on September 5, 2015
after a month dosent keep time nor date. would not buy another...seller only gives 15days...