Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Amazon's Choice Computers Limited time offer Luxury Beauty Handmade Mother's Day Gifts Shop Popular Services DrWho DrWho DrWho  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-9 of 9 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 9 reviews
on April 8, 2013
I love the watch. It's beautiful and everything I hoped it would be. Looks exactly like the picture but better. The lens is clear and beautiful, nothing on it was loose and it feels like it's worth every penny.
on March 18, 2014
Wow not only for the prices, but in general this watch are the 3 gold rules: Good, luxory and non expensive, tits me third invicta watch and all the time the people comment to me that is amazing the structure and details for non Rolex watch...!!!
on September 22, 2014
Watch works great. I have taken the watch to have the band repaired twice and still not fixed correctly. The jeweler says he has never seen anything like this. The watch is great however.
on December 26, 2014
My husband loves the watch but the connecting piece to keep it closed broke and I'm having a hard time finding someone to fix it. Can't return it since it is from March.
on April 4, 2014
I bought this for a twelve year old grandson, who is very active in sports and a crazy downhill skier. Keeps perfect time, despite the bashing it has received!
on February 8, 2014
Great watch at a great price. I purchased this as a gift and the person was really happy with it. I think it's a great looking watch and it fits him great.
on February 17, 2014
I highly recommend this item, very nice looking watch. Definitely a great deal. i had never tried this invicta brand of watches but this one is great so far.
on February 11, 2014
Great deal on watch! I highly recommend this watch. Great for yourself and to buy extras as gifts for family!
on November 20, 2014