Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Invicta Signature II Chronograph Nautical Black Dial Black Rubber Mens Watch 7434
Amazon Vehicles Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer power_s3 power_s3 power_s3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on April 28, 2014
I pruchased this watch for my partner for his Birthday.......I wish I would have thought of myself instead.....This watch is not a large bulky looking time piece.....and is very handsome.....very much worth the money you will spend for this quality watch......
on June 13, 2013
This watch was everything that I expected it to be. It is a very nice looking watch and it looks just like the advertised picture. The only thing I would change on the watch is the band (plastic). I would put a leather band on it.
on June 6, 2013
It is a great looking/working watch. A leather band should be installed on the watch instead of a rubber band. I was surprised at how fast the watch was delivered.
on October 22, 2014
Best of ever. this invicta signature II is the best. i love it
review image