Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Invicta Mens Signature II Collection Chronograph Silver Dial Black Polyurethane Watch 7370
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer power_s3 power_s3 power_s3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now

on June 1, 2013
I have had this watch a couple of weeks now. I like Invicta watches and have several. They stand out and have great visual appeal. Keep in mind if you are new to Invicta, that their watches are large. This one is not quite as large as some others, but they do not seat flat. That said, I love the rubber strap bands and classy style along with the weight and feel of the watch. I don't wear it every day so I don't quite know yet about durability but I have not had any problems with Invicta to date. When I wear a watch, I want it to look stylish and stand out, but not garish or too flashy. This watch, with it's silver looks, is stylish, the thickness is eye catchy, but the face still reflects style and elegance without making you look like a pimp. It's one of four Invicta watches and I like it enough to be on the look out for my next one.
on June 28, 2013
I never really knew about the Invicta until Christmas when my entire family received watches. I got my first one for Valentine's day. The interchangeable bands are perfect.

The one I purchased - Signature II Chronograph Silver Dial Black Rubber Strap Mens Watch is my boyfriend's favorite. He has four total and loves all of them. it is because of him that I now how my very own and have joined the thousands of others who share this beautiful watch.
on July 1, 2013
Similar to all invicta watches this one looks high quality with a nice price
The color is more silver (in amazon photos more white)
Very sporty for every day use
I loved this watch
on September 24, 2012
Just arrived today. So far I've looked at at least 20 times. The picture doesn't do it justice everything pops out at you making it completely mesmerizing! It's a beautiful time piece for the money, and I can't wait to receive complements on this watch! GREAT PURCHASE!! Arrived right on time.
on January 22, 2013
this watch looks astonishing. it looks much classier and nicer in real life rather than in the pictures. definitely recommend.

amazon is amazing as usual
on January 14, 2013
I get more than I expected. It's very good for me. I recommend the products in 100% for all that can get it.
on February 3, 2013
One of my no.1watches,can not keep my eye off of it when l wear it. Great product great price very eye catching and comfort your waist.
on January 29, 2013
I find it's to expensive for that watch. 25$ box it will be ok. I hope nobody paid 600$ for that.
on April 7, 2014
LA IMAGEN PUBLICADA NO CORRESPONDE A LA REFERENCIA Invicta Signature II Chronograph Silver Dial Black Rubber Strap Mens Watch 7370
on May 15, 2014
The picture did not match the watched delivered nor did it come in the box displayed in the picture.
Very disappointed returned thw watch immediately.