Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch $5 Albums STEM $34.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on March 24, 2016
It is a beautiful watch and the fourth Invicta in my collection. It is true the face is purple in some light and blue under different light. My only criticism of the watch is the size of the face. I prefer a bigger face but many people do not. I tend to like bigger watches. It is an elegant, lightweight watch.
on December 10, 2015
Nice watch, very dressy. Like the blue dial a lot. It's a 'standard' size compared to other giant Invicta watches. The bracelet is way too big and needs to be resized, so it was a bit discouraging that my husband couldn't wear the watch right a way. So if you have time, size it before giving it to someone as a gift.
on May 24, 2017
Do Not Buy This, Its fake Dont Wast Your Money
on July 2, 2014
Looks and feels expensive. The size is perfect. It is not too big. Have received many compliments about this watch.
on August 14, 2016
I was so "hot-to-trot" to order that I didn't check the specs. on this item, I just assumed it was automatic movement like others I have "including my Rolex", however, I love it, can't decide whether to keep it or give it as a gift to my grandson.
Product is awesome like the service as always. you have my undying following.
thnx
on October 26, 2015
This is a beautifully flawless piece. The finish and crystal are sterling. It also is precisely accurate on the time and chronograph functions. Subdials are also perfect and finely calibrated. Most Invicta watches are showy and eye catching. This one is no exception, however, with a more subtle, expensive and 'fine' look about it. The photos, as others have said, truly do not do it justice. Plating is flawless with a perfect gold hue.
on August 16, 2015
Absolutely beautiful. Big case, thick band (but not too heavy or thick). Feels very sturdy. Love the silver/gold look, and the deep blue dial (almost purple) is beautiful. I'm not at the point where I can afford a new Rolex yet (2 kids in college), so this has that Rolex look at a tremendous price. It gets noticed!
on March 11, 2016
This was a birthday gift for a friend today! This piece was a huge hit and what I love the most is that the current time was already taken care of when it arrived it's even more fascinating in person getting ready to purchase one for my father!
on December 23, 2015
Beautiful watch. Good quality. The thing I didn't like was that the colour isn't that staring blue as it seems on the picture and the case diameter isn't 42mm, it's a bit smaller but all is livable :) All in all, it's a nice watch but doesn't quite meet my expectations.
on August 4, 2016
Great watch for the price. I got it during Black Friday, and I got my money's worth. I have moved on to a different Invicta watch recently, and I am looking at a nice Seiko for the future. Great brand with great quality, great packaging, warranty, etc. I like Invicta and hope that Seiko's more expensive watches can perform as well.