Oil month Automotive Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts SpringEvent_Lawn_and_Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on December 4, 2017
Wish the face was bigger. Also only the sides of the case are polished not the top part. The gold however is really nice and shiny. Band feels kinda cheap but overall for the price it's a steal.
on May 31, 2012
Got this watch as a gift for my father. He wears this more than his Muhle Glashutte!

Looks handsome but is a bit on the flashy side since the bracelet is polished. Keeps good accurate time and has a nice heft to it.

Again, the bracelet feels quite cheap, but hard to find anything significantly better in this price range.
on June 8, 2017
pretty watch too bad they don't give instructions so you have to figure it out for yourself and mine came defective not running if it wasn't for that I would have given it 5 stars
on May 5, 2014
Gave 4 out of 5 stars as it is not perfection but yes it is worth the price, you get lesser quality in higher the price in local market, the watch is stunning and attracts admiration in first look from everyone, loved the service from Amazon, will definitely order more stuff from Amazon.
on July 10, 2016
Guys I'm getting tired of receiving open packages. The watch is in the condition I would expect for a new watch but the box was opened and paperwork pulled out. You never know if something is missing. But I do like the watch.
on March 16, 2014
Love the look of this watch and it held up for about a year until the band broke. The bracket that holds the band to the face is of very poor quality, in all invicta watches. I replaced it once with this watch and now the other side has broken. This has happened for a different invicta watch as well and their "one year" warranty is terrible and expensive to ship. INVICTA YOU NEED TO FIX THIS PROBLEM!!!
on August 30, 2017
Beautiful and elegant watch, It Arrived well on time, it is what I expected and I love the quality it has, I highly recommend it
on July 28, 2011
I bought 3 of these Invicta Speedway watches. One Stainless with a white face (for daily wear) one two tone withe a white face and a two tone with a black face. Bottom line is I love the look of the Invicta line. The Speedway looks very similar to the Rolex Daytona albeit the dials and hands do work a little differently. Still I get lots of compliments on all three. They all work perfectly and I will be buying more Invicta products.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on July 24, 2016
Great watch. My band broke before the one year mark though. I did wear it nearly every day so that's why I gave it four stars. Many compliments on this watch
on December 14, 2016
Beautiful time piece. Classy yet rugged.
Very glad I purchased it. Totally satisfied with this watch.