Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning LastTycoon LastTycoon LastTycoon  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 21-30 of 225 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 245 reviews
on April 12, 2012
I got this watch for my husband as a birthday present and he is totally in love with it. I gave it to him last night, and I swear that he must have dreamt about it when he went to bed, cuz before that, he couldn't put it down. ans as soon as he woke up this morning, he was back at it. He cannot get over the outstanding craftmanship and beauty of the watch, and said that he's only gonna buy invicta watches from now on.
Now, in terms of shipping and so from amazon, very very quick....
Overall, both my husband and I are totally satisfied with this watch. Definitely recommend it to anyone.
Btw..it's a bit on the big side and also kind of heavy, but my husband the built to carry such a watch, so if you're on the smaller side you may need to watch that.
Absolutely love it!!!!!
on May 14, 2016
My son wanted a new watch. He is fashion conscious and very picky about things. He wears a lot of black and his car his black. When I saw the black dial on this I knew he would like it. And he does. It looks sharp, feels to be a quality product and was fairly easy to adjust the band length. I feel this will last him a number of years.
on March 21, 2017
Good quality, very nice
on July 24, 2016
Great watch. My band broke before the one year mark though. I did wear it nearly every day so that's why I gave it four stars. Many compliments on this watch
on December 14, 2016
Beautiful time piece. Classy yet rugged.
Very glad I purchased it. Totally satisfied with this watch.
on September 1, 2016
Very good
on September 5, 2012
I must admit that I was a little skeptical of how this watch would look in person (i.e., gold color), but I am elated that the gold is not too harsh. The watch looks much better in person, and I love the black face. I bought a link removal kit and it took only minutes to resize my watch. I'm a female with small wrists and this watch is not too large for my wrist.

Pros: beautiful watch, price, chronograph, fixed bezel, date on face, size appeals to females, black face has carbon-like texture

Cons: gold plating (will it rub off?), have to unscrew crown (knobs) to work chronograph, clasp is not very easy to unfasten
on January 30, 2014
Item arrived in 2 days with excellent condition, watch looks so beautiful, its just ROYAL, Looks so expensive.
I dont find any difference between original ROLEX Daytona and INVICTA 9224.
its a good deal for $71. received many compliments. watch is not too heavy. Make sure you adjust the links according to your wrist size. no second thought its a great watch.
all the buttons are working extremely good, stop watch minutes hand are good and are working.
Happy shopping.

KK
on April 20, 2017
Nice quality love it.
on January 8, 2017
Very nice looking watch, attractive. My husband collects invictas and even though this watch is on the smaller side compared to all his other invicta watches, he uses it almost everyday and receives lots of compliments.