|Price:||$72.95 & FREE Shipping. FREE Returns. Details|
- Watch featuring logo at 12 o'clock, Tritnite luminous hands, and three subdials with 60-second, 60-minute, and 24-hour functions
- 40 mm stainless steel case with mineral dial window, Water resistant to 200 m (660 ft)
- Japanese quartz movement with analog display
- Stainless steel triple-row bracelet with fold-over clasp
- This Watch has a Screw-down crown
Classically styled and channeling your need for speed, the Invicta Speedway Chronograph watch for men (model 9211) offers a bold accent to both business wear and casual dress. The three chronograph subdials can measure time within intervals of 1/60 of a second and up to 30 minutes of elapsed time, and it features start, stop, and reset functions. The round silver stainless steel watch case measures 43mm (1.69 inches) with engraved units per hour markings on the bezel. It has a white dial background with black-outlined subdials, luminous Tritnite hands (with seconds hand), and small minute indexes. Other features include an anti-reflective mineral crystal, silver stainless steel bracelet band, date function at 4 o'clock, and water resistance to 200 meters (660 feet).
Tritnite is a luminous material with an extended glow exclusively developed by Invicta in Switzerland and added to their timepiece hands and markers. When exposed to regular daylight, it will hold its glow for about 20 hours.
Conveying time with the utmost sophistication while keeping in mind the needs of the active sportsman, the Invicta Speedway collection will effortlessly transpose into any journey. Swiss Chronograph movement, 200 meter water resistance, screw down case backs, Tritnite luminous hands, textured dials in multiple colors are all features inclusive in these handsomely crafted timepieces. An asset to any activity, allow the Speedway to merge into your sporting and working life.
With its most inspired creations yet, Invicta demonstrates its technical and design prowess, offering timepieces of style for extreme value.
"We have long held firm to the belief that supremely crafted timepieces can be offered for extremely modest sums. It is the founding principle of our flagship and the radical notion that still drives us today. By being true to our convictions, we will continue to turn the balance of power, and deliver true Swiss luxury to anyone who desires it. Let all those who possess our timepieces and pass through our doors witness the quality, value and care in every piece we create, and the spirit of never-ending possibilities in everything we do."
These are the words that greet visitors and motivate team members inside the Invicta Watch Group's new worldwide headquarters. Emblazoned in stainless steel, it has been the Invicta message since Day One.
With each new timepiece, the company sends up a flare for those looking to be defined not by how much they spend, but how wisely they spend. With its strong collections, the gutsy Swiss brand is guaranteed to keep attracting followers.
The art of the craft. Inside an Invicta Workshop
It takes years of training and a great deal of pride to achieve glorious Swiss timepieces by hand. But it takes guts and the courage of your convictions to make those timepieces affordable for everyone who appreciates them.
At our Swiss workshops, we mix time-honored traditions with a little bit of horse sense every single day to produce the greatest values in the watch-making world.
- Product Dimensions: 6.3 x 4.9 x 3.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 13.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B0006AAS5G
- Item model number: INVICTA-9211
- Discontinued by manufacturer: Yes
- Date first available at Amazon.com: June 30, 2005
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Invicta|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Clasp||Fold-Over Clasp with Safety|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||40 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||13 millimeters|
|Band Material||Stainless steel|
|Band width||23 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless Steel|
|Special features||Shock resistant|
|Item weight||5.92 Ounces|
|Water resistant depth||660 Feet|
Top Customer Reviews
The watch itself was covered in a clear protective film which was easily removed. Upon inspection the first thing I noticed was the face and how it has a very detailed raised background which adds a lot of class to the watch. An additional nice feature is the screw down crown which allows you to "lock" down the dials without worrying about water getting into the watch through the adjustment shafts. Invicta didn't overlook the details here, and it shows.
A quick review of the included guide and I had the second hand adjusted to the 12 o'clock position and it was ready to go. I did have to remove a few links to get it to the proper size, but it was a straightforward process even without the proper tool. If you are unsure how this process works or are nervous that you might scratch the watch, you can purchase a pin removal tool right here on Amazon for about $15 which would surely make the job much easier.
A week later and it hasn't lost any measurable amount of time, so it appears that it is doing exactly what it was designed to do. This watch does use a Japanese movement (indicated by the micro-printing on the face which reads "Japan Movt" at the 6 o'clock position), but the modern Japanese movements are on par with anything the Swiss can make, and in some cases are arguably better - although they don't carry the same veneration as being able to say you have a "Swiss watch".Read more ›
The old version of 9211 uses Miyota OS20 movement. This is the movement with true tachymeter function. The large second hand is used only for chronograph function. The small second subdial at 6 o'clock is used for counting seconds. You can tell the difference on the dial. The subdials are closer together. There are room for small index at 3, 6, 9 o'clock, just outside the subdials. The stock photo used by Amazon is a photo of the old version.
The new version of 9211 uses a different movement. As far as I can tell, it does not match any of the Miyota movement. It is very similar to JS20, except JS20 has 30 minute total counter while 9211 has 60 minutes. The large second hand is used for normal second counting. The subdial at 6 o'clock is used for timing. The tachymeter is not usable. So this really defeats the purpose of the 9211 bevel design. With this new movement, the subdials are further apart and are closer to the dial's edges. There are no room between the subdial and the dial's corner. So there are no index at 3, 6, 9 o'clock.
If you look on eBay where the actual watch photos are posted, you can differentiate between the 2 types. Look to see whether small index (indices) exist at 3, 6, or 9 o'clock positions. Old 9211 model with tachymeter function has these indices. New 9211 model does not have these indices.
Miyota OS20 is a very common movement used in chronographs. You can search for videos on this movement.Read more ›
• Stainless steel frame and even chain/bracelet (not an electroplated fake finish), Chronograph(mine started malfunctioning from first use) and Waterproof
• Radium coated glow in the dark needles and time marks
• Looks like a Rolex copy
• Very poor warranty
• If you need to get it serviced/repaired even under the warranty, you will need to spend good amount of money in shipping back and forth cost out of your pocket, probably almost half the cost of the watch.
• From the first use of chronograph itself it started malfunctioning. The Hour needle of chronograph never stops/reset.
• It was gifted to me, so neither I can directly reach out to the buyer to return the product on Amazon nor I want to spend any money on the shipping cost for the servicing under warranty
• Its time setting needle/pin is quite thick and sticks too much out of the frame. It pokes/tweaks into my hand and long use always leaves a mark. Which makes it pretty uncomfortable to wear. - See the attached picture
• Although it does looks elegant but honestly, after using, to me it seems like cheaply made in China quality either under 5 or definitely just under 10 bucks!
If you are looking for something affordable, don't go for this good looking but cheap quality product. Rather do yourself a favor by either spending more to buy something better or go with probably Casio or some other affordable yet reliable brands rather than wasting your money on this watch.
PS: If this review was helpful to you in any way, pleas vote “Yes/helpful”
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Looks greatbut, fits great but whenever you wash your hands it fogs up and you can't see through.Published 4 days ago by Charles Abrondo
only reason i gave it a 4 star i i thought the face was larger it is still a very nice watchPublished 5 days ago by Bill C
The main dial to change the time was stuck. Sent this watch back. Very dissatisfied with this product.Published 10 days ago by Sardar Ali
POS! cant even wash dishes without this DIVING watch fogging up and becoming unusable.Published 11 days ago by nicole wiedig