Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 199 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 233 reviews
on July 18, 2017
This watch is an incredible value. It's big, solid well built and keeps good time. It does gain about 5 seconds per day but that doesn't concern me as I think it's well within the level of accuracy for an automatic watch. A few weeks ago I bought the Invicta 16036SYB blue dial it's also a fine watch the 16036 actually keeps better time as it only gains about 2 seconds per day. This watch body and parts of the band are brushed stainless the 16036 watch has the highly polished body and band its very shiny just to let you know because I didn't see this information anywhere. I know some watch snobs turn their noses up at the Invicta but with the Seiko movement quality band and case it's a great watch at an incredible value. It may not be something you pass down to your kids but it's also not something you will ever have to send off for a $500 service, just toss it and buy a couple new ones. I am going to buy the yellow dial version next. If your on the fence with this one and your not a snob go for it you will not be disappointed. Last thing I've noticed when you start wearing this size watch (grand diver size) you will not be satisfied wearing anything smaller again I love this size.
on February 9, 2017
Great Watch! Except the second Hand fell off. No, really. Woke up Having had worn the watch to bed; looked to see the time and there was the second hand horizontally at 6:00.
I read in another review this happened but thought to my self " what are the odds of that happening often".

Returned it with little faith in another. I really liked the watch.
on May 12, 2017
Flawless! Beautiful detail! Does not pinch the hairs on my wrist. I've had this same watch for over 15 years and it worked flawlessly. I decided to get a new, shiny "Grand Diver" to replace the old one. This one has the same detail, weight and accuracy that the old one had. Simply a striking watch that has all of the "GMT" look and feel that I want. Price tag? $111.00, wow! Highly recommend!
on March 12, 2017
Purchased this Invicta Men's 3044 Stainless Steel Grand Diver Automatic Watch a couple of years ago and love the looks and function, as it was my daily watch. After about a year, the crystal began to get a milky haze to it which was not from moisture or condensation. Also after about a year, the watch doesn't keep accurate time. It runs fast - picks up 6 to 8 minutes over 24 hours. I bought two other Invicta watches that were identical to the 3044 (except the color) and both of them run perfectly. Maybe I just got a bad one.
on June 12, 2017
I really wanted to like this watch. I knew going into it that it's a large, heavy watch, but I'm 6-5 and 230lbs so I wasn't too concerned. However, once I tried it on, I found it to be too heavy for my liking. I also didn't like how high it sat on my wrist. Other than that, it's a very nice looking watch, and seems well built. I was tempted to keep it, but ultimately returned it and purchased a Seiko SKX instead. If you're considering this watch, just realize it's not for the faint of heart, as it's quite large and heavy. If you're okay with that I think this would be a nice watch, especially considering the price and the features it has.
on June 7, 2014
This is the first review I have ever written but I felt I should do so for this watch because that's how happy I am with this purchase. I first purchased the 89260B and it was much too small as I am 6 foot one and over 300 pounds. The 89260ob watch was a very nice watch and seemed like a great bargain but it is not for someone with a large wrist. My wrist is about 8.5 inches and that watch was just too small for me. I sent the 8926 back and ordered the grand diver. This watch was much much bigger than the 8926 but for someone with a big wrist who is a big guy it is a nice size. Out-of-the-box this watch works perfectly as advertised my only complaint is that the lume is not so great at night. I have had this watch now and wore it every day for two weeks and it has kept perfect time within about 2-3 seconds. I have not had a chance to test it's water resistant yet but plan on taking it in a pool very soon. If you want a big automatic watch or your a big guy buy this watch; best watch for the money!!!!
on August 16, 2017
This is my second 3044 Grand Diver. The watch looks great and performs well. The first one was loosing about 3 seconds a day and this one gains about 2 seconds a day, acceptable for this price range. One might ask what happened to the first one? The automatic winding mechanism failed after 1 1/2 years of daily use and abuse, the watch was/is still functional but has to be wound by hand every morning and that ends up affecting the crown locking mechanism and makes the watch loose it's water resistance. Since I use it while diving I had to get one that is really water tight...
If it wouldn't be for the failure of the auto wind, I'd give it 5 stars. Great buy for the price.
on June 15, 2017
I was looking for an everyday watch that would also accommodate my oversized wrist seven and a half inch if you're a big guy with big hands this is an affordable automatic good-looking timepiece if you don't want it oversized heavy timepiece Invicta also makes the Pro Diver series which is a more traditional size
on May 30, 2014
I am a long time Amazon admirer and a customer and almost never received a lemon. I am very disappointed to say that this was one of this almost never times. I have made a purchase of Invicta Men's Grand Diver Automatic Watch because of such excellent reviews that these watch received from Amazon customers. This will be not one of those reviews.

As usual, the delivery was very fast, since I became a prime member I am enjoying two day deliveries. When I opened the package, initially the watch looked great, but when I looked closer, the 12 o'clock dial was detached and was freely bouncing of the face and glass. In my view, it has to be a very cheap method of assembly of these watch in order for it to have such a defect. Amazon was there to help me with this issue and refunded me right away!

I am not stating that Invicta produces cheap and low quality watches, I am just describing the lemon that I have purchased that was made by Invicta. If you decide to purchase an Invicta watch, just check it an extra time to make sure that there are no defects.
on May 10, 2017
This watch is a beast! Feels and looks like an expensive watch. For the price this can't be beat. Don't hold back. Put this in your collection of watches. Automatically handsome points for you.
review image