Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Invicta Men's 5515 Subaqua Collection Gold-Tone Chronograph Watch
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Back to School STEM

on January 14, 2014
I love the watch. Some of the rings that I do miss that is not clearly seen is that this watch does not have the links I like. Maybe, it's a new design change from the previous model. But love it none the less the features are quite impressive. But what I like is the the luminescence of the watch at night. It's quite noticeable, it doesn't light up but rather absorbs light and causes it to glow. It might be quite heavy but then again it is gold.

The best part though is how stylish it looks. I get compliments all the time over my watch. I personally like to wear it to particular occasions or functions. The watch in itself is the conversation starter.

The packaging it came in was very meticulous. It had clear vinyl wrapping around the watch. As to make sure it would be scuffed it the signature yellow invitca box.
on July 12, 2011
I brought this for my ex boyfriend almost a year ago and he just loved it, made him love me even more but that's another story. He got so many compliments. This watch became his new love... Great watch ladies to buy for the right man. Very heavy so if your dude is petite dont get it, but if he's a big guy this is the perfect watch and it looks like it cost a fortune.
on August 6, 2012
Invicta Men's 5515 Subaqua Collection Gold-Tone Chronograph Watch
Very nice watch I like it,and so thus every one that has seen it, but it's very heavy.
on August 22, 2013
The watch could not be set and the polymer band did not fit an average sized wrist. Don't waste you time on this product.
on June 9, 2010
Wonderful product and presented well. Arrived quickly...........in fact before I got off the computer it was at the door. Watch is BIG, so if you are thinking of purchasing, make sure you have a wrist and hand that can palm a basketball. It is a weighty watch also (not for the feint of heart) but it gives the quality impression. Easy to use, not complicated for a luddite like myself, and overall I would highly recommend.
on April 9, 2010
My third Invicta. This is a special watch. Bright gold case, matt finish gold bezel. Beautiful blue contrast on face and band. Not for the meek, but the size and color is perfect for dress, or causual. Delivery and condition perfect from Amazon.
on May 5, 2014
Very bold and gold! People take notice and ask to feel the weight, you can say any price and they would not question it. Nice piece for my collection. Thanks designers at Invicta!
on November 1, 2014
Super!!! Very modern and stylish!
on February 20, 2014
This is the most beautiful watch I own and I get nothing but great comments whenever I wear it. As for size, I love big watches but, if you buy this one, you will need to adjust the buttons on you dress shirt in order for the sleeves to button up over the watch :)
on October 13, 2014