Industrial Deals HPC Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Red and Rose nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now

on January 14, 2014
I love the watch. Some of the rings that I do miss that is not clearly seen is that this watch does not have the links I like. Maybe, it's a new design change from the previous model. But love it none the less the features are quite impressive. But what I like is the the luminescence of the watch at night. It's quite noticeable, it doesn't light up but rather absorbs light and causes it to glow. It might be quite heavy but then again it is gold.

The best part though is how stylish it looks. I get compliments all the time over my watch. I personally like to wear it to particular occasions or functions. The watch in itself is the conversation starter.

The packaging it came in was very meticulous. It had clear vinyl wrapping around the watch. As to make sure it would be scuffed it the signature yellow invitca box.
on September 14, 2014
This is a mans watch, bold, big and you can feel the quality of Invicta manufacturing & craftsmanship when it's on your wrist. If you are a man who wants a quality timepiece that's worth the money, buy Invicta.
on July 12, 2011
I brought this for my ex boyfriend almost a year ago and he just loved it, made him love me even more but that's another story. He got so many compliments. This watch became his new love... Great watch ladies to buy for the right man. Very heavy so if your dude is petite dont get it, but if he's a big guy this is the perfect watch and it looks like it cost a fortune.
on May 5, 2014
Very bold and gold! People take notice and ask to feel the weight, you can say any price and they would not question it. Nice piece for my collection. Thanks designers at Invicta!
on February 20, 2014
This is the most beautiful watch I own and I get nothing but great comments whenever I wear it. As for size, I love big watches but, if you buy this one, you will need to adjust the buttons on you dress shirt in order for the sleeves to button up over the watch :)
on August 6, 2012
Invicta Men's 5515 Subaqua Collection Gold-Tone Chronograph Watch
Very nice watch I like it,and so thus every one that has seen it, but it's very heavy.
on November 6, 2016
on April 14, 2015
optimal pretty much buying it
on June 9, 2015
good
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on March 29, 2015
Good looking watch
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.