Customer Reviews: Invicta Women's 0699 Angel Collection Brown Multi-Function Rubber Watch
Oct16 Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Electronics Holiday Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Halloween Candy Cozy Knits Book 2 or More Hours of House Cleaning on Amazon fall24 fall24 fall24  All-New Echo Dot Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Frank Sinatra Shop Cycling on Amazon

on October 10, 2011
This was my third invicta purchase. I love everything about this watch but the smell. It smells like a strange chocolate, not appealing. I bought the white one first, no smell to that one. So was quite surprised when this one arrived. Overall it is the perfect watch. Fits like a glove, I have small wrists. The face is not too big not to small and goes with practically anything. Would definatley recommend any of these watches in this style. Hopefully the smell will fade away with time.
on October 3, 2012
This watch is cute and sporty which is the look I was going for. The only downside (well maybe it's not downside) is that the band is not a true "brown", it's more like a taupe in color, but I like it anyway because it's different. That's why I said maybe not a downside. If you are looking for a dark chocolate brown, then this isn't the watch for you. If you are looking for something in the brown family, that's a little different then look no further. Also, pay close attention to the watch hands when you get it to make sure there is a battery in it. I found that the hands only move every few seconds so I had the battery replaced thinking maybe tit wasn't working properly, but it is possible that I just overlooked the fact that there is no constant moving second hand.
on February 9, 2012
I originally ordered the square faced watch by the same company, in brown also. I loved it but could't see the dials due to the silver face. This watch has a white face and is easier to read with my glasses. The watchband is comfortable and even though I have a small wrist, the clasp fits on the tightest hole. Some folks have commented that these rubber wrist bands have a scent or odor to them. I have found a slight chocolate scent to this band but it doesn't overpower and I don't mind since I like chocolate. It also doesn't look cheap to me.
It is a large watch - but that's what I love about it. It is not clunky to me, although I could see why others might think so. The only drawback is that the shipping is about 50$ (to and from) if you need work done on it. I only paid $60.00 for the watch through World of Watches. so I probably wouldn't use it... although the watch has 1 year warranty. Overall, I am very happy with my purchase and I also had good service with Amazon (my initial return) but happened to find the watch cheaper with World of Watches (WOW) and they gave good service also.
on January 7, 2013
This is my everyday watch, and the quality is great. I love it, and I would feel lost without it. There is also an option to by an extended warranty. However, at this great price, I did not opt for it.
on December 11, 2012
This is a beautiful watch which I gave to my significant other as a every day wear watch. She really loves it! I would definitely recommend it!!!

See 1 answered question