Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Limited time offer Try it first with samples Handmade Last Minute Gifts Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Assassin's Creed Origins Shop Now HTL17_gno

on December 5, 2012
Let me start by saying, I'm not a watch person. But I needed one for an EMS class, so I started browsing. I needed a watch with a second hand and I wanted one with indiglo hands, not face. Plus, I wanted it to be plain silver and black. This watch fits all of my needs. It arrived quickly and packaged nicely. The directions for setting the time, day, and date were easy to understand. I really like the day and date dials, no need to pull my phone out in class to remember them. I was worried about the smell because of reviews before me. Thankfully, mine smells like what I would imagine rubber chocolate smells like. It's kind of pleasant in a way. The only thing I'm not crazy about, and I should have anticipated this, is it's a little heavy for my very small wrists. But, for all the extras it offers, I'm more than happy to get used to the weight. For all of it's features and the price, it's beautiful and functional, and if that's what you're looking for, this is the watch for you.
on July 14, 2017
Very good product. Friendly and responsible seller. I recommend for next purchases
on May 1, 2017
Very comfortable, easy to read and great quality for the price.
on June 23, 2011
This is a good sport watch, but if you have allergies or asthma, be aware that the watch band has a very strong odor! I was having an asthma attack and I didn't know the reason, I could smell a very strong smell that I didn't know where it was coming from until I actually smelled the watch. The smell was not as strong when I received it, but I think because of the heat and sweat it started to smell. I had to put it outside my window to let it air out for at least two days before I was able to wear it, now it is fine and I like it a lot. It is a silicone band so it will make you arm a little sweaty, but I really like the Invicta brand and it is a good watch for a casual day.
on July 14, 2013
I have previously always worn Luminox ladies dive watches and was ready for a change. This Invicta fit the bill. I especially like the way the day, date and second hand is displayed. It is much easier for me to see than a small date window that is standard on most watches. My only complaint is not with the watch itself but with trying to register the warranty. I have tried three times on the website with no success, I have faxed the information twice and made two phone calls. They told me both times that the website was not working correctly and to fax the information, I did and they never verified the receipt. With such a reasonably priced watch I have decided that if It goes bad I can just buy another one. So far it has kept exact time and is a very attractive and rugged watch.
on March 14, 2017
I like it, it is great for work. It is a bit heavy though.
on May 17, 2017
Yea,she loved it
on January 3, 2014
Although this is a very nice watch, my daughter didn't like it, she says its to big and hurts her wrist.
She wore it for about 15 minutes and put it back in the box.
Now this maybe that's better to buy locally and could have taking it back for a refund or another watch, I don't be leave that this is passable on Amazon. com.
I did try to return a DVD that I ordered by mistake one time, I was hit by extra postage charges etc; etc, I would have been better off to give it away in that case.
on August 10, 2014
I have this Invicta watch with a cranberry strap as well as the black. They are very sporty looking and comfortable. I wear them for work or play as they are very well made. The strap is very sturdy and fits well. It is nice not to have to take it to have links removed like I do with my bracelet watches. I am so glad I bought this watch.
on May 11, 2017