Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Amazon's Choice Computers Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts STEM Book House Cleaning animestrike animestrike animestrike  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 27 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 28 reviews
on February 15, 2011
Just recieved this watch today and it is a very nice watch, especially at this price! I only gave it 4 stars because the band seems kinda flimsy compared to the main watch part but only time will tell if it will hold up or not.
on May 8, 2011
I bought this watch for my wife and she loves it. It's great for her because she has a small wrist and it fits great. The watch has some great features (time, date, and day) but they are a little hard to adjust.
on March 4, 2011
This watch is very attractive and not too big. The small dials contain the date, day of the week, and seconds. It has been reliable and keeps time accurately. I took off one star because the plastic band sticks to the skin a bit. Instead of gliding around your wrist, the plastic clings and pulls. I like to wear my watch loose but I cannot do it with this watch because of the band and the weight. It is rather heavy (sorry, I don't have a food scale to tell you exactly how much it weighs). BTW, I bought here for $52.
on May 20, 2013
I am small boned and this watch actually fits with one more hole to spare! Even the face is not too large like many of these types of watches are on me, but just big enough to see easily. The 3 extra indicators are functional and nice to have: seconds, date and day of the week. Great watch, such high quality and at an amazing price!!
on March 14, 2011
Love this watch very stylish and fits great. I have very small wrist so it's hard for me to find things that fit well. Highly recommended this watch.
on February 16, 2011
I have been looking at watches like this for a while and I am soooooo glad I waited to find this one! I just got it today and it is absolutely perfect! I am 5'2" and it looks great on my wrist, not too big. I also love that it is water resistant, although I have not tested that yet. It looks to nice to want to get wet! I also love that it has the day and date! Highly recommend if you are looking for a cute, sporty durable watch.
on January 1, 2013
Elegant and Sporty with an interesting crystal by Invicta if you care to read up on it. She loved it and finds it easy to read. The band is sturdy. The watch is fairly light and not heavy on the wrist. While the photo depicts a fairly large watch, this watch is on par with standard women's watch sizes (about half the size of a men's bulky watch). Complaints about other colors of this watch were noted when I purchased it. Upon arrival, the only thing that smelled was the pure white box that housed it. This is probably due to the paint. However, the watch itself is odorless as it should be. Overall great Christmas present.
on March 31, 2011
Great watch, love it!!! The only knock is that the day/date wheels are too small to read. So small in fact, I didn't even realize that's what they were when I ordered...If they could tweak that, (have the day read a large M instead of trying to fit MON, say), it would definitely be a 5!
on September 19, 2012
This purchase was meant to be a second watch for me that I would wear occasionally. I AM WEARING IT EVERY DAY!
I really love this watch. I get a lot of compliments on it. I had problems at first because I was wearing it too loosely and it was bothering my wrist bone. I am wearing it more snug and it fits great. I don't even feel it on my wrist where I am conscious that it is there. Loving it!!!!
on November 20, 2012
I purchased this watch for my wife who is in nursing school. It would have been great other than the fact that she needs a watch with second hands. Other than that it seemed to be very well constructed and looked very good with everything she wore (especially the white scrubs). If only it would have had a second hand it would have served function as well as form.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.