Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Invicta Women's 1213 Angel White Dial Grey Plastic Watch
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Shop Now

on November 25, 2011
When first arrived I loved the watch. It was exactly what I was looking for. Two days after the return time to Amazon had ended, I noticed the hour hand was changing. When the hour hand should be directly on a number, say 1 for one o'clock, it is actually a third of the way to 2. So at a glance, I often am off by an hour in time. Can no longer return it to Amazon and the warranty is useless. You have to pay shipping to Invicta and enclose a $25 money order for the return shipment. Not worth it.
on November 21, 2011
Exactly what I thought the watch would be-- light weight, gray, big dial. It's plastic, make no mistake. but that's what is advertised. It looks nice on after I had 4 links removed to make it loose, but wearable. I have small wrists and it looks good once it has been sized properly.
on December 1, 2013
I bought the white one first which I rated already and the price was a bargain. I got this one for my friend who loves watches.

It is very light and if you are allergic with some type of steel/metal and of course likes the fashion looks this is an ideal watch for you
on December 16, 2013
Completely satisfied with the product purchase. Excellent quality and speed when sending the article. I recommend it. I have tested and reviewed the product and I have not had anything that disappoint.
on May 3, 2012
one word "SCAM" when i saw this watch i thought whoa, what a great deal (originally $495 now $42, 93% off) so i bought it as a gift for my wife, when it came, needless to say i had eggs all over my face, it was such a poor quality watch that the $42 the watch cost was a reap off, it is not a watch you can be proud to give a 2 year old. it is worse than a toy watch, and for amazon to encourage this kind of crap is beyond me. amazon should investigate all claims of sales.
DO NOT BE FOOLED BY THE 93% OFF AS THE WATCH IS NOT WORTH $1.
on December 19, 2014
The ONLY reason this watch got a one star review is because I cannot give it 0! This watch was supposed to be a Christmas gift for a family member. We were each to spend $10. I thought I couldn't go wrong, even spending a little more at $30. This watch looks like it came out of a gumball machine! I would not even spent the $10 on it! I am too embarrassed to give it as a gift and it is too cheap and ugly to keep for myself! My daughter's Monster High plastic watch is made better than this thing! Now I am left scrambling at the last minute and am extremely disappointed!!!!
on January 14, 2012
Hi,
I bought this watch thru the web because I like it, and my aunt sent it to me to Colombia, where I live. First of all, the battery wasnt the best, it became slow, and i had to advance the minute hand man times. Like 3 days ago by accident , i left the watch drop from around 30 or 40 cms, and the clock hands just detached. Suppously, this is an expensive, exclusive, and good quality watch, this was not suppouse to happend, even if its on sale or a promotion. I do have a SWATCH, that I used for a year, and it had regular accidents, like brush with a wall, falling out of the bed, etc... and it still in perfect conditions. With this INVICTA watch that I bought thru you, Im fearful even of taking a bath with the clock, although it says on it, ¨water 30mts resist¨.
I'd like to know if there is something to do about this situation.
Thanks in advance.

here is the link http://www.amazon.com/Invicta-Womens-1213-Angel-Plastic/dp/B00542NDSK/ref=cm_cr_pr_pb_t
on November 25, 2012
I hate the look and quality of this watch, it looks poor, it looks much better on screen than on real life.
on November 27, 2012
I thought this watch would be a thick soft plastic, but its hard plastic. Watch works fine but not very pretty to look at.
on November 11, 2013
I am 76 years old. Easy to see, comfortable, and I just like it. I have one in white also. I bought one for my 80 year old sister . She loves it. We now each have one in white for summer and one in grey for winter.