Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Invicta Women's 12526 Pro-Diver Pink Dial Watch
Amazon Vehicles GoldBox Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Shop Now

on January 22, 2013
This watch is completely off the hook, I found it very glamorous and eye catching.
I bought this as a Christmas gift for my wife and she loved it!
For the untrained eye this seems to be a golden watch!
on February 5, 2014
I love this watch. If you like the looks of it on the website you will love how it looks in person. It pretty much goes with whatever you where. If you are looking for a pretty watch that stands out this is a watch for you.
on October 8, 2014
I bought this for my wife. She loves it, however it has some problems.

Overall it's a great looking watch, feels nice on the wrist, and really pops in terms of pink on gold.

The date adjustment is badly broken. When adjusting the date, the date wheel will spin slightly, but keep resetting to the same date.

Example, if it shows "15" as the date, and you engage the date wheel by pulling the pin out slightly and rotating it, you will see the 15 turning into a 16 but then sharply resets back to 15. It seems like an internal mechanical flaw. I don't know enough about repairing watches to even attempt it, and shipping it back to invicta sounds like a real pain.

Other than that, it keeps reasonably good time and has held up fairly well.
on February 4, 2014
This watch looked great when it first came, but stopped running within 2 days. I was able to get a refund for it, but was not able to have it replaced. Because of this, my mom went without a Christmas present until I find her a better watch. Very disappointed in Amazon and Invicta with this one.
on March 30, 2014
Wonderful watch. I've only had it for a couple of days, but it's an awesome little timepiece. The only reason I am giving it 4 stars instead of 5 is due to the difficulty I had in removing the links. The clasp is also a bit challenging as well. Other than that, it's a good watch. Keeps good time, is easy to read, and is comfortable to wear for several hours.
on November 23, 2013
i really like this watch, but the clasp was a total mystery to me. i had to have my son help me get it off. at first i could not
get it on and when i did, thank God it was water proof, because i could not figure out how to get it off and the directions
were not helpful, but its a beautiful, light weight elegant watch you can wear anywhere, that is, once you figure that clasp out and it loosens up enough to open and close. i would buy it again though.
on March 31, 2014
Absolutely beautiful watch!!! t looks great on the wrist and is a masterpiece of quality.thank you so very much for making it affordable.
on February 4, 2014
This watch was a gift for my wife.
Great points for me, She Loves It,
So far she has bought two more.
Phil
on April 16, 2014
Fabulous absolutely love the watch, and the price was exceptional. Would highly recommend this product to all. Thank you so much
on May 6, 2014
Bought it for the water resistant feature but has become my go to watch for everything. Really liked the color options when choosing.
The magnified date is a real bonus. Love it.