Bubble Witch Saga 3 Vehicles Review HPC Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite Game of Thrones: The Complete Seasons 1-7 now available on Blu-ray and DVD Shop now TG18_gno

on December 30, 2013
This is a great watch. The first thing I thought was that the face was a lot bigger than it should be for a female. I actually think it should be smaller. The second thing was the band is absolutely too big and now I have to take it to a jeweler to have it sized. Most women's wrist is 7-8, not necessarily a 10. This band is just too big. This watch may be marketed by sizes like rings. I am hopeful that my sister does not ask me to send hers back. Because I like watches, I will pay extra to have it sized witch I did not intend on doing. This watch could also have an elastic band, so it could just be slid onto the wrist. I hope it does not cost me too much to have it sized to fit my small/ average size wrist.
on January 4, 2014
The watch itself is great: perfect size, sturdy construction, mother of pearl dial looks very nice.
However, the band is way too big - as large or larger than most standard men's bands.
The product description does indicate that the band is "Men's Standard" size and it is, unfortunately, totally accurate.
After taking out all of the removable links it was still too large for my wife's wrist. She was very disappointed.
Note: her wrists are a little on the small side so women with larger wrists could have it adjusted and it might fit decently but for the average women's wrists this band will be too big. It can be replaced with another stainless or leather strap but that will require an additional purchase.
on September 27, 2017
great gift...wearable as a daily watch
on January 18, 2018
I Love my watch.it came yesterday and I love it .this watch get 5 stars from me.my sweet daughter for me how wonderful God Bless her🌹
on July 2, 2013
No frills, nothing feminine---all function.
I wanted an analog watch that would be easy to read and easy to adjust as I traveled between and among time zones. This watch fits the bill perfectly. It is sturdy and has a bit of heft that denotes quality. Yes, as per other reviews, it was way too large and, for the snugness I was looking for, I had to have four links removed from the wristband. I was fine with doing that. I hope to keep this watch for a long time, so it was worth the extra $10 and brief wait.
All in all, this is an excellent value for the money. I highly recommend this wristwatch.
on February 13, 2018
Good
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on January 8, 2018
excelent
on February 22, 2013
I will tell you that you MUST go to a jewelery repair store to get the band size shortened. Don't even try and do it on your own - I wasted 45 minutes of my life trying to do it and the jeweler, who had the right tools, even had trouble.

The watch, to me, looks a little cheap. But if you want an ok day-to-day watch to wear to work you should be happy with this.
on June 9, 2013
I am not a jewelry person. And regarding watches, it does not matter whether I have one or not. The one I presently own is only worn when I remember it or when my husband says "Where is your watch?". So when I saw this one, I decided to get it for for myself, especially at that attractive price. Whether it will get worn, well, I will have to depend on the question from my husband. Or I may just give it as a gift to a good friend.
on July 2, 2013
I have been wearing this at work and recommend it. Easy to read and keeps great time. It looks nice and the face is not overly large.