BCA Month Salon Beauty Ali: A Life Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by st vincent PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

on January 10, 2013
The watch looks better in the picture I was disappointed with the quality of the watch itself dial not as easy to read as in the photo.
on January 4, 2014
The watch itself is great: perfect size, sturdy construction, mother of pearl dial looks very nice.
However, the band is way too big - as large or larger than most standard men's bands.
The product description does indicate that the band is "Men's Standard" size and it is, unfortunately, totally accurate.
After taking out all of the removable links it was still too large for my wife's wrist. She was very disappointed.
Note: her wrists are a little on the small side so women with larger wrists could have it adjusted and it might fit decently but for the average women's wrists this band will be too big. It can be replaced with another stainless or leather strap but that will require an additional purchase.
on December 30, 2013
This is a great watch. The first thing I thought was that the face was a lot bigger than it should be for a female. I actually think it should be smaller. The second thing was the band is absolutely too big and now I have to take it to a jeweler to have it sized. Most women's wrist is 7-8, not necessarily a 10. This band is just too big. This watch may be marketed by sizes like rings. I am hopeful that my sister does not ask me to send hers back. Because I like watches, I will pay extra to have it sized witch I did not intend on doing. This watch could also have an elastic band, so it could just be slid onto the wrist. I hope it does not cost me too much to have it sized to fit my small/ average size wrist.
on January 4, 2014
"1 of Invicta Women's 12830 Specialty Mother-Of-Pearl Dial Watch Sold by: Amazon.com LLC"
Bought this watch on 3/7/2013 for my wife as her work watch. The second hand fell off today 1/4/2014! The watch is not even a year old and still under warrantee. It’s says “Warrantee type - contact seller” when describing the watch. Amazon was the seller but will not take a return. Invicta covers the watch for 1 year but requires you to send a $25.00 check with the watch to cover “return shipping and handling”. How does that work? The watch was only $38.48 and they want $25.00 shipping and handling? That's 65% the cost of the watch. Guess I buy the wife a different brand from a different seller to replace this Invicta from Amazon :(
on January 17, 2016
I really love my Invicta, and is my second one. Very nice product, and not made in China. Good product, the style is very elegant. What I like most is that I can wear it anytime.
good Watch. Vicky N.
on April 26, 2014
I bought 8 of these watches as gifts for my bridesmaids. These watches were rather plain without any sparkle or extra bedazzle however, they are very well made and look great. They make nice everyday watches that can be easily dressed up or casual. I would have liked a little more glitter but for the price and quality it was a very good buy. I saved a ton on money on really nice gifts. My bridesmaids all loved them. With a simple design on a mother of pearl face and bracelet like band, you can wear them to work, in a suit or a pair of jeans. It's a good buy. I only gave it 4 stars because I have so many invicta watches this one would have been the most modest watch in my collection of 20.
on September 27, 2017
great gift...wearable as a daily watch
on January 14, 2017
Nice watch, but unable to adjust the watch band. Unfortunately, I will have to return this watch.
on July 2, 2013
No frills, nothing feminine---all function.
I wanted an analog watch that would be easy to read and easy to adjust as I traveled between and among time zones. This watch fits the bill perfectly. It is sturdy and has a bit of heft that denotes quality. Yes, as per other reviews, it was way too large and, for the snugness I was looking for, I had to have four links removed from the wristband. I was fine with doing that. I hope to keep this watch for a long time, so it was worth the extra $10 and brief wait.
All in all, this is an excellent value for the money. I highly recommend this wristwatch.
on May 23, 2016
Beautiful watch! It is very well made and looks just fantastic on my wrist. The other reviewers are correct, it does come very very big, so be prepared to have links removed. I had to have all of the removable links removed and the band moved in 3 holes on the clasp, but WOW, is it ever a sharp looking watch!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.