Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 157 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 164 reviews
on February 23, 2017
Love this watch! Excelllent quality and looks great. Can't believe how inexpensive it was! Ignore all comments about it being too big - my wrist is small but it looks perfect. Yes, I had to remove several links but I've never bought a nice watch that didn't need links removed. Just buy the tool Invicta sells and it's super easy to remove them yourself. This is my 3rd Invicta watch and I have no complaints.
on February 12, 2014
It is beautiful. Weighty, well made, gorgeous. I've noticed some negative reviews about the movement not being swiss or the glass not being real crystal. I have been informed in the past by people in the "know" that a lot of big name companies will make the "poor mans version" so the every day "Joe" can purchase and enjoy what may have been out of their reach. I wish Tag Heuer or Rolex would switch out the movement and crystal so I can say I own a Rolex, lets be honest, I have cheap watches with Japanese movements for YEARS upon years and they are still ticking. This watch is worth the money spent; it may not be worth the pumped up retail value but we all know that's marketing. Its still a beautifully made watch.
Did you know Avon gets a lot of their "top shelf" perfumes from big name perfume companies (info from a Este Lauder rep). Its an expensive perfume packaged at a poor gal price. Happens all the time. BUY THIS WATCH, ITS FABULOUS!
on January 14, 2015
Bought two watches at the same time from Invicta. Both broke within the first few times of wearing them. Tried numerous times to get repairs made by Invicta but emails were not returned and hold time for phone attempts was 45 minutes plus. Finally was told to send both watches in for repairs (repairs were covered under the one year warranty) but never had any update about their repair status. Again required to spend tons of effort to get help with this only to be told that in order to have the watches returned to me I had to pay $28.00 shipping for each watch. So after spending $200 to purchase two watches that broke almost immediately I now had to pay $56.00 in ransom to have them returned. I have been dealing with this since October 2014 and it is now January 2015 and I still don't have the watches and Invicta refuses to waive the shipping charges. Amazon has been fantastic - they have reimbursed me for the shipping (even though it is not their product). Invicta has clearly sent the message that they don't stand by their products and don't care about customer satisfaction. I would caution anyone to steer clear of this company.
on December 25, 2012
My husband has an ever growing collection of Invicta watches which everyone compliments all the time. I thought I would finally give one a shot (he is the only one who has ever bought me a watch). When I unwrapped it on Christmas, he was shocked and impressed and I couldn't get it back from him for over 15 minutes! Then he has repeatedly asked to look at it throughout the day! Thanks Invicta for finally helping me to impress my hubby!
on April 24, 2014
This is the second pro diver watch I have purchased this year. I had earlier purchased another style from Invicta and was completely pleased so I decided to give the metal bands a try. I was not disappointed!
I really love a big watch I can read easily and I have a large wrist for a woman. As others have said, this watch is perfect for me. I'm sure many women will need to remove links but I think that is only fair since I have had to find extra links for almost every watch I have ever bought. These are perfect for us who are tired of settling for men's watches which may end up feeling heavy and ckunky.
on March 2, 2014
My daughter love this watch. Good quality and classy look. Unbelievable price. It came right away for her Christmas gift. The dial is a nice size, larger than the average ladies watch. That's really in now.(Smile)
UPDATED! It's 4/17/14. Watch isn't performing properly. Can't change the date and isn't keeping proper time.I noticed that my daughter wasn't wearing it. She didn't want me to be embarrassed about the purchase. I'll contact Amazon and see what they can do for us. They have an awesome customer service team. I'm sure I'll be happy with the outcome.
on November 1, 2016
quality is cheap, I'm thinking this is a knock-off. I have a few Invicta and you can see the difference, quality, weight ... not what i expected,
on May 9, 2017
Very pretty, but heavy. It is dressy enough to wear for a night out, or I can wear to work, but I don't want to get it all scratched up. It is a bit raised in the face.
on December 20, 2016
Love the look and feel of this watch however, the date does not always change correctly. I have had this watch a few months now and have noticed that the date is off by one day. This seems to happen on the 6th or 7th day of the month irregardless if the month has 30 or 31 days. As a result, I need to rotate thru the ENTIRE month to correct. I love the watch so am willing to overlook the date issue.
on November 20, 2015
Nice looking watch, howevver did not notice had a defect, the roman numbers were confused and where the IV should be there is a III.