Amazon Business Books with Buzz STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery March Birthstone Shop Popular Services billions billions billions  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now STEM

Showing 1-9 of 9 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 9 reviews
on November 11, 2011
I had been in search of a new watch for awhile. I knew I wanted something that was different. I had been looking for a watch with the 3 dials in the center and something different. I saw this watch and knew I had to have it. This is my first Invicta purchase and I must say I am completely satisfied. The watch came packaged in a long watch case so that it was laying flat on the inside. The watch had already been pre-set with correct date and time (easy to set as well). I would have rathered for the watch to not have been ticking but that is my personal preference. The watch has little more weight to it then I expected. It fits comfortably and doesn't bother my wrist. I have wore this now for a few days and received numerous compliments on it. I think that anyone would be happy with this watch. It is a little more casual just because it has a black rubber band, but that doesn't bother me at all.
on January 6, 2012
When I received and saw that doesn't work I taught was the batteries but when changed those was still stoped!!!!!, unfurtanly I live in other Country and can't returned it, but I never will buy that brand!!!!!!!
on January 30, 2014
I bought it as a present for my girlfriend and she loved it, had it for more than 1 year and it still works perfectly, the gold bezel has no stains or scratches. Great watch for the price, it looks very cool also.
on November 29, 2011
I ordered a few watches for myself. I reconsidered this purchase and tried to cancel. Due to the time restraints, the order was in process and I could not cancel. How happy I am now. Just received the delivery and am delighted with everything, from delivery, especially the price (husband has purchased Invicta watches full price) and the watch itself. It has more weight than I am used to, BUT not by much. Sum it up.....I LOVE THIS WATCH.
on December 14, 2011
We have bought several watches on Amazon, never been disapointed. This was my Christmas present but I just could not wait, I really tried. Open the box and texted my husband it looked unbelievable far better than the picture especially for the price. He made me wrap it and put it under the tree. I do have another watch by Invicta that he got me a couple of years ago these are very classy expensive looking watches for the price.
on April 5, 2013
This is a great watch. My wife has been getting a lot of attention when she wears it. It has a very expensive look and is very durable. At Amazon's price tag is a super deal.
on July 6, 2013
Looks great with casual black clothes like capris, etc. Like the buckle wrist band very much. A little large but eye-catching because it is square, I think.
on December 5, 2012
guess that is why they are 80% off....

poor quality control, the watch is lovely but ,

shouldnt last for two days only....
on March 7, 2014
Love is perfect and just what I wanted, great product, highly recommend, buy with confidence, I assure you will be satisfied

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.